Hacking SD Card and WAD help

toh_yxes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I just installed Homebrew Channel through bannerbomb, everything works fine except for installing the WADs but i will get to that later. My mom's boyfriend is getting pissed because he had just bought more Wii shop points, before I told him about this thing. So he said he would just download them onto the SD after I bannerbombed my Wii. But for some reason, when the SD card menu nearly finishes loading, it freezes and I have to unplug my Wii and plug it back in. Is this because of the Homebrew Channel being on it? or some other reason? Help. Also, how do I use WAD Manager through Homebrew Channel, and I tried installing one and it came up with error. So please, I will be killed by horrible disfiguration physically if I don't get this working. SO PLEASE HELP!

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
first question:

what exactly did your mom's boyfriend 'download' onto the SD card?

second question:

are you using the app Wad Manager 1.3/1.4 in the Homebrew channel?

third question:

do you have a folder called 'wad' on the root of your SD card with wads in there?

answer all three and maybe i can help you out..

toh_yxes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1st answer - A Wiiware called cocoto the platform jumper, but he downloaded it after I installed the Homebrew Channel

2nd answer - I believe its Wad Manager 1.3, but im not sure.

3rd answer - Yes, I have a folder called WAD, and I had one wad in there to check out Wad Manager and it was My Pokemon Ranch.

toh_yxes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
nope, i actually used a different SD card to install bannerbomb and homebrew channel because my other SD card kept freezing but after I installed Homebrew Channel my WIi SD card began working again, so i put all the folders like app and wap on that instead of the other card. Could this be my problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.