[ScVi] I discovered how to make Perfect Shiny Sandwiches. Help me figure out more recipes.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stick your games offline for a bit and clone some Salty Herba!!!

Make sure to release the cloned legendary after though, since it'll be illegal to have it in your box and could cause issues down the line. If you have Ability Patches, make sure to clone those since they're worth a HUGE 125k each.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Stick your games offline for a bit and clone some Salty Herba!!!

Make sure to release the cloned legendary after though, since it'll be illegal to have it in your box and could cause issues down the line. If you have Ability Patches, make sure to clone those since they're worth a HUGE 125k each.

how to make the pokemon hold an ingredient? Is there a way?

• Sad
Reactions: Scarlet

Deleted member 194275

Trophies
XP
ohhhhhh damn I didn't even think about that, you're right! that's rough :(
even it do not helps with herba mistica, it kinda does.

Cloning expansive stuff for making money and then buying the competitive items on delibird presents will help a lot on 5/6 star raids.

PP ups are for sale on this game too (for the first time, maybe?), so those powerfull 5 PP moves became viable for raids too.

Edit: I did a macro for my 8bitdo to never get the A + B timing wrong. The delay between A and B is 0.7ms

Last edited by Deleted member 194275,
  • Love

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I just got sent this by a friend:

1669508230519.png

Original sauce is here if people want to relay thanks:

Uses more ingredients than the ones on the first page here, but lets you mix and match your herba, which is an absolute blessing.

Deleted member 194275

Trophies
XP
So I just got sent this by a friend:

View attachment 340111

Original sauce is here if people want to relay thanks:

Uses more ingredients than the ones on the first page here, but lets you mix and match your herba, which is an absolute blessing.

This was fucking amazing!!!

I have tons of "wrong" herbas, none of the salty one, thank you!

Deleted member 194275

Trophies
XP
OK, now people discovery that on union circle, you can use your herba mistica on a multiplayer picnic, then close the game without saving, and those who took part on picnic will get the buffs while the one who used the ingredients get to keep those ingredients.

So all you need is a second switch. Also reportedly the Ryujinx emulator can now do local multiplayer with a CFW Switch, so a PC and a Switch may work. (I'm not a ryujinx user, so I don't know for sure).

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK, now people discovery that on union circle, you can use your herba mistica on a multiplayer picnic, then close the game without saving, and those who took part on picnic will get the buffs while the one who used the ingredients get to keep those ingredients.

So all you need is a second switch. Also reportedly the Ryujinx emulator can now do local multiplayer with a CFW Switch, so a PC and a Switch may work. (I'm not a ryujinx user, so I don't know for sure).
This is my plan for tonight! Suuuuper handy since I have no herba on my Violet but need to farm for the shiny Paradox mons.

Deleted member 194275

Trophies
XP
This is my plan for tonight! Suuuuper handy since I have no herba on my Violet but need to farm for the shiny Paradox mons.
also, I searched about using the same method to farm herbas on raids (you find a crystal on your game, then defeated to see if it has herba mystica as reward, then invite friends and close the game on host without saving). As I found nothing, I guess it will not work
Post automatically merged:

I don't know if this will get merged with my previous post, but here it goes: IT WORKS!!! YOU CAN FARM HERBAS FOREVER!!!

Last edited by Deleted member 194275,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.