OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I was gonna get ScummVM DS to play Beneath a Steel Sky, Day of the Tentacle, Legend of Kyrandia, some Putt Putt game, and Maniac Mansion, but almost all of those are listed as different builds.

Do I REALLY need to get every ScummVM DS build for each of these that use a different build????

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for bumping, but.. Yeah.
mellow.gif

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
nobody has replied because it is an inane question that you pretty much answered yourself.

Yes, you need to have the different DS builds for the specific games they play.

You could/should have easily done some testing by now and had this figured out =|

scummvm has a readme included. READ IT.

if you have a modded Wii, you can run all the scummvm from just one build on it.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
VatoLoco said:
nobody has replied because it is an inane question that you pretty much answered yourself.

Yes, you need to have the different DS builds for the specific games they play.

You could/should have easily done some testing by now and had this figured out =|

scummvm has a readme included. READ IT.

if you have a modded Wii, you can run all the scummvm from just one build on it.
tongue.gif
I read the readme, and I didn't want to waste space on my micro SD trying all of it out.
And I wish I had a modded Wii, but unless it's a mod you store on an SD card that goes away when the SD card isn't inserted, I'll be killed if I mod the Wii any other way.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
tongue.gif
I read the readme, and I didn't want to waste space on my micro SD trying all of it out.
And I wish I had a modded Wii, but unless it's a mod you store on an SD card that goes away when the SD card isn't inserted, I'll be killed if I mod the Wii any other way.
Wasn't that sort of what bannerbomb did? ...It did pretty much that, but you have to uninstall the homebrew channel if you want it off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny