Gaming Scribblenauts Hype and News Thread

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hum typed in 4171_-_scribblenauts__u__squire_.7z to see if it was a fake and all i get is 2 404 not found on 4chan ^^

EDIT : Found it but because of rapidshare superspeed it's gonna take half an hour -__-

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cruddybuddy said:
Hmm, maybe a good joke would be if "someone" put the E3 demo in a "Cory in the House" rom, and then someone trying to download Cory got Scribblenauts instead. Interesting....

Don't people around your age have anything better to do with his/her life? If you find this entertaining, then that's just immature.

Any word on the wifi of this game yet? I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned. What about local multiplayer; will people be able to face each other or just trade levels?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
cruddybuddy said:
Hmm, maybe a good joke would be if "someone" put the E3 demo in a "Cory in the House" rom, and then someone trying to download Cory got Scribblenauts instead. Interesting....

Don't people around your age have anything better to do with his/her life? If you find this entertaining, then that's just immature.

Any word on the wifi of this game yet? I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned. What about local multiplayer; will people be able to face each other or just trade levels?

Better call the WAAAAAAAHmbulance. Looks like someone's got a broken heart.

Wi-Fi, from what I heard, is you being able to share your edited levels. No person-to-person multiplayer.

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope you can connect to a central server to download levels instead of having to do the whole stupid friend code thing. Seriously nintendo, what the f*ck were you thinking there?

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has been mentioned in one of the E3 videos that both local and remote level sharing are supported, similar to N+.

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the built-in N+ community was up, it was a central server like you describe. It was fantastic. I think there is a fair chance Nauts will use a similar distribution model.

Edit: Lol, just read AXYPB's post.
ohmy.gif
Awesome.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Nin10doFan said:
cruddybuddy said:

Wi-Fi, from what I heard, is you being able to share your edited levels. No person-to-person multiplayer.

The what, now?
unsure.gif
I don't have a broken heart, I just find CruddyBuddy's posts to be extremely annoying. I can wait to December for all I care. (Got some good patience thanks to Blizzard.)

That being said, when this game does come out, I'll probably buy it. (Have some old Best Buy gift cards that are about to expire, so I should probably use them.)

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Nin10doFan said:
cruddybuddy said:

The what, now?
unsure.gif
I don't have a broken heart, I just find CruddyBuddy's posts to be extremely annoying. I can wait to December for all I care. (Got some good patience thanks to Blizzard.)

That being said, when this game does come out, I'll probably buy it. (Have some old Best Buy gift cards that are about to expire, so I should probably use them.)

Oh, you must not have read Costello's notice. Anyone trying to fight with me will receive a warning and their post will be deleted. I would suggest changing your post so you don't end up with a warning. Other people would take offense to your attack against me, but since I am so nice, I am giving you a warning so you can keep from getting in trouble. You're welcome. :-)

Back on topic: So with the fake rom does it appear to be Scribblenauts, including the icon, right up to the point where you would run it, and then it loads Cory in Da House instead? That is quite amusing.

Aeri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
what she said!
please act like grown-ups, this is your only warning.
any additional off-topic post will be sanctionned of a warn (in addition to your post being deleted).

thank you for your understanding, wouldn't want to have to close this most delightful topic

Just to refresh us all on the rules, as "some" of us seem to have the wrong idea about what was said.

With that friendly little reminder out of the way: I finally got around to checking out the official Scribblenauts website, and it's just awesome. I adore the music, it's so happy and uplifting (especially the song on the downloads page). I'm wondering how many tracks will be on the game, or if we can choose the song that plays on the title screen or something while enjoying the sandbox mode. That would be great. I can see my DS being left on just for the music a lot.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Aeri said:
Costello said:
what she said!
please act like grown-ups, this is your only warning.
any additional off-topic post will be sanctionned of a warn (in addition to your post being deleted).

thank you for your understanding, wouldn't want to have to close this most delightful topic

Just to refresh us all on the rules, as "some" of us seem to have the wrong idea about what was said.

With that friendly little reminder out of the way: I finally got around to checking out the official Scribblenauts website, and it's just awesome. I adore the music, it's so happy and uplifting (especially the song on the downloads page). I'm wondering how many tracks will be on the game, or if we can choose the song that plays on the title screen or something while enjoying the sandbox mode. That would be great. I can see my DS being left on just for the music a lot.

Exactly. Thank you for agreeing. See, we can all be friendly now.

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but it's seriously getting sort of annoying now. Maybe it's time to give it a rest. Just saying.

So raise your hand if you think it's going to be dumped this week. *Raises hand!*

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Cruddy...Costello is not your personal flame shield. Suck it up.

Anyway, back on topic, I honestly think there is way too much hype about this game, and that might actually hurt sales.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
Cruddy...Costello is not your personal flame shield. Suck it up.

Anyway, back on topic, I honestly think there is way too much hype about this game, and that might actually hurt sales.

Why does he need to suck it up? He's not the one getting butthurt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo