Gaming Scribblenauts Hype and News Thread

linkmaster03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other downloads from /v/ apparently contain Cory in the House/Ninja Gaiden. Is it really that hard to wait another few days, or a week at max?

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkmaster03 said:
Other downloads from /v/ apparently contain Cory in the House/Ninja Gaiden. Is it really that hard to wait another few days, or a week at max?
Translation: "Is it that hard to wait for something that's being dangled in front of your face for a week?"
Answer: Yes.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stop complaining...your getting the game for free...sheeeeesh

dry.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chao1212 said:
linkmaster03 said:
Translation: "Is it that hard to wait for something that's being dangled in front of your face for a week?"
Answer: Yes.

Except this game has been dangled in front of us for months. With lots of coverage of it, gameplay videos, and promising previews and concepts, it's really fetched a lot of people's attention. I say if you can wait months for a game, you can wait a week. Maybe I'm a rather stoic person myself, but I could wait until December for this game if needed.

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can not wait for this game anymore. I mean, technically I can because I'm not going to die or anything. But realistically, I've been going nuts over it for months now. I mean, I'm a grown man now. I shouldn't be getting excited about videogames. But here I am, checking gbatemp.net like 23 times a day to see if there's any news. Soon, though. Very soon!

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I don't know, something tells me this game is way overhyped and I'm not usually wrong about such things
tongue.gif
. I mean, sure having thousands of items available is insanely cool, but it sound's like something I'd be fiddling for an afternoon, maybe two and then get bored. Ah, we'll see.
happy.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaHe said:
I don't know, something tells me this game is way overhyped and I'm not usually wrong about such things
tongue.gif
. I mean, sure having thousands of items available is insanely cool, but it sound's like something I'd be fiddling for an afternoon, maybe two and then get bored. Ah, we'll see.
happy.gif

I agree and disagree with you. I think the game has been way overhyped in that the media just haven't STFU about it, and people likely aren't going to be as excited about it as they once were when it finally releases. However, the idea itself is still as awesome as ever, in my opinion.

Either way, just one more week until GBATemp completely crashes. Should be a fun week for mods.
tongue.gif

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaHe said:
tongue.gif
happy.gif
I feel the same way. And I only learned about it a few weeks ago. If nothing else, the actual puzzle-solving should make it worth the effort.

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't imagine this game being anything less than awesome. I try to conceive of how it would be disappointing, given what I know about it from videos and write-ups, and I come up with nothing.

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree! This game is extremely overhyped.
Based on what I've seen and heard....
The controls are HORRID.

Plus, I don't think you can use objects like you want too..
It looks cool, but I can't help the feeling that it's not going to be up to all of this hype and
eagerness..

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm sure they didn't change too much. Since sending out the months old demo copies, they probably tightened things up a little and added more words and interactions. That guy with Gob as his avatar said he played it not too long ago at PAX and the controls were fine. I'm not really worried either way, but I know what a 7.5 review can do to a super hyped game's reputation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nope.