Gaming Scribblenauts Hype and News Thread

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's become pretty clear that there are going to be multiple words assigned to the same object.

Some examples seen in footage:
Roflcopter summons the same object as Helicopter.
White House summons the same object as House.

I just hope they don't go overboard with stuff like that. It'd be really irritating to have "Trex", "Dinosaur", "Brontosaurus", and etc all summon a T-Rex.

ocoL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
scribble nauts is an cool game i like the makers of the game
wink.gif

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DemonicChocobo said:
It's become pretty clear that there are going to be multiple words assigned to the same object.

I just hope they don't go overboard with stuff like that. It'd be really irritating to have "Trex", "Dinosaur", "Brontosaurus", and etc all summon a T-Rex.

They've stated in interviews that objects will act differently if they're different objects. For instance, the cox guy said that if you summon a leopard, a lion, and a panther, each will have their own set of behavior, not just one big cat behavior. Also, it's been stated specifically that they went through the lexicon of different types of dinosaurs like a paleontologist would and put in all the obscure dinosaurs too.

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bleedingelite said:
DemonicChocobo said:

They've stated in interviews that objects will act differently if they're different objects. For instance, the cox guy said that if you summon a leopard, a lion, and a panther, each will have their own set of behavior, not just one big cat behavior. Also, it's been stated specifically that they went through the lexicon of different types of dinosaurs like a paleontologist would and put in all the obscure dinosaurs too.
The T-Rex thing was just an example, however, what they say isn't necessarily what's true. As I've said, there's already footage of someone typing in "White House" and just getting a house, and as the poster above you said, entering president just calls a generic businessman. Well, I suppose we can hope that these are just exceptions.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's only been announced in Australia, I believe. So.. Lucky me!
tongue.gif

Totally going to pre-order it now.
There are rumours it'll be announced in America as well. I would assume so. (Unless it's been confirmed already)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Oh yeah, if you write God and then write Death, God will fight Death and he'll lose. True story.

Which means they've basically placed a regular guy in the game and called him God.
rolleyes.gif

deatharch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
I wonder what would happen if you typed in 'nuke..'
I think it has been said by ign or gamespot (I forgot) if you did that it would engulf your screen in a bright light and then everything (including you) dies.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In spite of how awesome this game is going to be just on the premise of what's available, it's hard to not imagine the possibilities were the game to be M-rated.
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44