Adrian5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if the crystal case for the 3DS stops the screen scratching problem? Or do I have to buy a screen protector as well?

I was thinking of buying the crystal case and the screen protector for the top screen (I don't like using the see through scratch resistant wraps because they look like shit after a while).

What is the best thing you can buy for the 3DS to protect it from scratching itself?

Thanks!

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
A screen protector would be the best solution, IMO.
Meanwhile, you can use some fabric or clothing piece to put between the screens when you're not using it.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
All of the above. Just keep that factory sheet inbetween the 3DS even after putting in the screen protector. I still do it lol That's the reason Nintendo puts that sheet in.

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you want to get a screen protector I would go with hori I had a hori on my original ds for a couple years, it didn't degrade the visual quality much at all after 2 years of being on. I got the newly redesigned hori for the 3ds and it is sooooooooooo much easier to put on and less chance of dust that is floating in your room to get caught on the screen while putting it on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: Ive never done that before