Scrapping Junk Fallout 4

Discussion in 'PS4 - Games & Content' started by Adam851, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Adam851
    OP

Adam851 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2016
    How do people have a lots of junk in fallout 4? If allready played 20 hours and I haven't got a lot of junk... And there isn't nearly red workshops around for scrap junk. I'm trying to build a house and a Power Armor station.....

Can you help me?

Enviado desde mi C6603 mediante Tapatalk

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Erm...there's stuff literally littered everywhere in the world? Like, there are hundreds of different items you can just pick up wherever to get materials. All those random tools like hammers and wrenches, cleaners, bottles of glue, duct tape, lighters, weights etc provide you with materials you need to build stuff. If you're not coming across any of this, either you're simply not looking at anything at all or you just don't bother to pick them up. The Fallout 4 Wikia has a list of all the items and what kind of materials they give you http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_junk_items

3. bitjacker

bitjacker GBAtemp Disorderly

Jan 23, 2014
    United States
    good way to get junk is to buy it. secure hangmans alley, put the cooking station inside the plywood wall to the right of the workbench and build water pumps behind all the walls. i have over 400 water there. start out only buying junk with steel and gears to fund your water business.

Last edited by bitjacker, Aug 19, 2016