Gaming Scrapping Junk Fallout 4

Adam851

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do people have a lots of junk in fallout 4? If allready played 20 hours and I haven't got a lot of junk... And there isn't nearly red workshops around for scrap junk. I'm trying to build a house and a Power Armor station.....

Can you help me?

Enviado desde mi C6603 mediante Tapatalk

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Erm...there's stuff literally littered everywhere in the world? Like, there are hundreds of different items you can just pick up wherever to get materials. All those random tools like hammers and wrenches, cleaners, bottles of glue, duct tape, lighters, weights etc provide you with materials you need to build stuff. If you're not coming across any of this, either you're simply not looking at anything at all or you just don't bother to pick them up. The Fallout 4 Wikia has a list of all the items and what kind of materials they give you http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_junk_items

bitjacker

GBAtemp Disorderly
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good way to get junk is to buy it. secure hangmans alley, put the cooking station inside the plywood wall to the right of the workbench and build water pumps behind all the walls. i have over 400 water there. start out only buying junk with steel and gears to fund your water business.

Last edited by bitjacker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol