Scour Virus (Possible removal)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,763
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
Well so ive been using google to search things like 95% of the population but so i would go to a link like yahoo answers but when i click on it, it redirects me to a scour.com. Ive ran countless scans and nothing is found.Ive been running scans since 2 o'clock est and its still seems to be a problem any help to remove it?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://download.cnet.com/Avast-Free-Antivi...&tag=button

Download avast (first uninstall your old antivirus). Open the interface, go to "Scan Computer", blick the Boot Time Scan sub-tab. Change the Heuristics Sensitivity to high, slick settings and select "My Computer". Click OK, then "Schedule Now".

Run that.

Next, when it is done, open internet explorer. Open Internet Options. Go to Connections, Click "Lan Settings". Un-check "Use a proxy server for your lan..." if it is checked. Okay, Okay, Okay out of the window, close IE. Open firefox if you have it, go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Network. Click "Settings" under the Connection heading, and select "No Proxy". Ok out of all of that too and, at the very least, your search troubles will be gone. Repeat the steps for any other browsers you use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: