School

jgu1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished my second week of high school yesterday, and so far, It's been pretty fun. Here's the order of my classes as well as what's awesome or crappy about them, etc.

Band- Band is decent I guess. We're playing halo music right now, but it's not the cool guitar part from the main theme, it's the part before that that is all slow.

English- boring, and i have a bad teacher. Funny thing happened a few days ago though. We were talking about verbs, and she wrote it down and she wrote vebs, and asked what can you tell me about verbs. So I raised my hand and said, it's spelled with an R.

Gym- nothing much, our first unit is tennis

Math- our teacher doesn't teach us anything, he just gives us ws and we have to figure it out ourselves. He's a funny teacher though. Yesterday, the dry erase marker broke, so he threw it from across the room and it went into the trash can, and he did the soulja boy dance when it went in, and then he said, anything that happens in this room, stays in this room. I don't want this on youtube or space.com. And a kid was like space.com? Do you mean myspace, and he was like, oh, yeah. Also, I convinced the guy behind me that the guy infront of me was gay.

Bio- pretty boring so far, nothing much has happened in the class.

Chinese- uber boring, nothing fun either.

History- I have the best teacher ever. All we do in his class are ws's and tests, and they're easy and he gives us all the answers. A lot of funny things have happened in his class though. For instance, when we were taking a test, this girl went to hand hers in, and saw that the other one had no name, and one guy was like, wait, let me see the back, and he starts copying down the answers. Yesterday's test, everyone around me was cheating, and we were sharing answers. His class is awesome, and I have him next semester too.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Nice, I just started school a couple days ago. I guess I will post my classes too.

Intro To Philosophy - Pretty cool, Our teacher has a crazy outlook on life and does a lot of drugs (you can totally tell, he reeks of pot and cigs), We do Yoga to start off the class and then we just talk about different questions and theorys. It really interesting and fun.

English 11 - Nothing really good, I had the same teacher as last year (she teaches English 10 and 11) she is a bitch but I have a couple of my friends in there that are clowns and trouble makers so they piss her off which is funny.

Math 11 - Easy, Ten times easier than Math B (Math B was so fucking hard). Nothing really special though, just Math but the teacher is mad hot!

Study Hall - Boring, a silent study hall. I just listen to music and doodle.

Lunch - Sit at a table with a bunch of my friends and we have some crazy conversations.

Chemistry - Ehhh, its ok. It supposed the toughest science in the school but I think I can make it through it because I love science.

Lab/Gym - On A days in school I have Lab class after Chem which is pretty boring and on B days I have Gym, Gym is bleh. I hate Gym, the Gym teacher is really cocky but I have a ton of friends in that class.

US History and Government - *snore* Boooooooorrrrinng... He just talks for 40 minutes and we write down minimal notes. I just sit there and air drum.

Advanced TV Media - Probably the best class out of the day, A couple of my good friends are in there and we have a small class, Its one of my favorite classes.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe suckers, I've been done school for years now
wink.gif

Bishang

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm in my senior year and I think it's gonna be a breeze, I hope ;D

Marketing - Had the same teacher for IB English last year and even though I failed her class 2nd Semester she's still a really good teacher.

Current World Issues - A lot of annoying people in my class, but I think it's gonna be easy.

Digital Design - I've wanted this class for so long. I had it last year with a different teacher but they took me out of it because it was full. This year I get to have it with one of my favorite teachers.

Marketing Ops (Student Store) - Has the same teacher as the Marketing class and it's not that big of a class. Everyone in the class seem pretty cool and it'll be fun to work in the student store.

English 12 - I'm taking regular English this year since I failed last year. The teacher is really weird and he's got a lot of rules that many know are going to be broken. He's only a first year teacher so hopefully he'll learn and be a better teacher before the end of the year, hopefully before the end of the first quarter.

Calculus - My only really hard class. A lot of my friends are in this class and if we work on the homework together and I actually keep up with it then I'll do fine.

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
I'm in my second year of ACollege

Java Programming 1 = Fun, but a little slower that I want. Teacher could move the class faster.

Intermediate Spanish 1 = I love it, best profesora ever.

Geology 1 = Look at rocks for 3 hours, FUN!

Macroeconomics 1 = Really good teacher, class not bad.

Leadership Development = 3 Honor Credits but A LOT of work.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sophomore year for me:

Honors English 10: Pretty easy so far, teacher's a psycho though. She has a cardboard stand-up Angelina Jolie, and is tatted up as hell. No idea how she became a teacher lol.

Honors Pre-Calc: Hardest class so far. I got moved to the seat right in front of the class for talking, and now it's just horrible.

Honors Chemistry: Again, another hard class. Nice amount of friends in there though, and my lab partner is pretty hot. No complaints here
rolleyes.gif

AP Spanish: Easy.

P.E.: No complaints, my coach is a fat ass though, which kinda worries me.

AP European History: Love it. I just love history, it's great. Teacher gives extra credit quizzes on current news in the world every few days, and I always get tons of points.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since