sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Test 20 Dol uploaded !!!

* Fixed Code dump when hovering DLC data.bin files in ListMode
* Fixed Code dump when scrolling emuNand too fast
* Fixed "Scroll bar goes crazy" if using D-Pad while pointing the browser
* Added resample to 48 kHz option for sounds other than the native 32 or 48 kHz of the Wii (only 16bit stereo). This improves sound quality for 44.1 kHz musics. Simple and fast linear interpolation. Can be disabled in settings if unwanted (default on). (from WiiXplorer)

download .dol here: https://code.google.com/p/savegame-manager-gx-beta/downloads/list

thx for your tests and reports.

Reactions: Hielkenator

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
Test 21 Dol uploaded !!!

* Added Emulated Nand Saves management functions.
* Added a "scroling text on save window if the save is not preinstalled in the real nand.
* Some navigation fixes in emulated nand and gamecube browsers.

download .dol here: https://code.google.com/p/savegame-manager-gx-beta/downloads/list

thx for your tests and reports.

Reactions: Hielkenator

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the heads up, I'm well aware of it I just never post here or on google page . Does this release include the ability to manage our GC memory as well as the Wii now sorry I looked thru th Svn didn't see it added yet o.o lol

Mercenaryx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Total noob question but, how do i download this app that you say works on the vWii? I see that beta .dol thing but where do i place it on my sd card to get it to work? Usually theres a folder i get that says "apps" to indicate it goes in the apps folder, or at the very least i see a folder with the name of the program on it to clearly indicate what i'm looking for, so that i can place the folder with all its contents into my apps folder.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I talked with dj_skual, and it seems he doesn't have enough time to give to the project, I could help if I knew coding, I contact other people for help but I haven't got luck so far, it's really unfortunate that the project was so close to get GC implementation :(

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
hello, perhaps, i will find more time in the future, but at this time, the real life is very booked...
i hope to find more time to code and try to finish this big project (full recoding)

and, if someone can help with c++ coding, please, contact me ;)

Reactions: OriginalHamster

Pwiik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I have a little problem with savegame manager gx.

The installation went fine, but there's a problem when I use it:
By default all targets are usb8:/

I modified to sd:/ It's ok, but these modifications are not saved and each time I launch savegame manager gx I need to modify again.

I use savegame manager gx rev127
I launch from Homebrew channel

thanks for your help
8ket.jpg

j01l.jpg

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, perhaps, i will find more time in the future, but at this time, the real life is very booked...
i hope to find more time to code and try to finish this big project (full recoding)

and, if someone can help with c++ coding, please, contact me ;)

As far as I can tell, there isn't too much to do left compared to when you started the recode earlier this year.
I really do hope you'll find time to work on the project. It's a really nice project and the EmuNAND functionalities (Especially the multiple path support) make this app the only tool out there for full EmuNAND save management.
As for progress. About all that's left to do that was in the original is add manage all and GCN card support.
From there, I guess all there is to do is add a few changes and improvements, like adding the ability to compress to databin from EmuNAND or SD/USB(extracted) and other minor changes.

atlanx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How can i download Themes for the SaveGame Manager_GX ?

Version: SGM_GX Revision 127 @ IOS58

When i try to download it in SGM_GX (Settings > Themes > Themes Download)
i only get the message that it can't find any themes on the spiffy360 website.

midenok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi! I can't see SD card contents inside your program. SD card icon is not highlighted. cIOS249 is latest (rev17). System Menu is very old (3.x, no SD card icon). I have no problems with SD card in other apps. That is the first one I encounter problems. The program itself was started from SD card.

Also tried IOS58. No result!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example