Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GameGeek

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just updated to the latest release, and I have a question: Did you remove the feature to extract all saves at the same time?

GameGeek

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Nevermind, the function is still there. I forgot that the Manage All function is accessed by selecting the small round button with a reload (?) icon.

However, it doesn't seem to work for emulated NANDs for me. Every time I tell the app to extract all saves from "Emu" to a folder in my HDD, it freezes before extracting anything and I have to turn off my Wii using the console's button. Extracting individual saves from the same emulated NAND to the same directory works correctly.

quackdamnyou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to copy a lot of saves from a release day Wii to a brand new one. Homebrew has been working well on both. I wanted mainly to save Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Mario Cart. The version I downloaded initially would not seem to copy these two saves - I would get that "Unable to copy datas" error when extracting to whatever location I tried. I decided to try the R125.dol file from the Google Code site (replacing the boot.dol in the folder) and everything exported successfully! I was able to restore SSB successfully to the new Wii. Thank you!

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have one issue with enabled emunand,
On startup I get an error with the facelib being missing or corrupt.
The mii data gets corrupted if I choose to not repair.

I have r125 and am using IOS58,
SD and USB both fat32 32k.
I load the app from latest HBC.

I think this is the same problem mentioned by mariosegafreak.

yatesl

Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason, only 10 or so saves are showing when I load from Wii. R125, 4.2E

Update: Never mind. Changed to load from IOS58 and it shows them all.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
I have one issue with enabled emunand,
On startup I get an error with the facelib being missing or corrupt.
The mii data gets corrupted if I choose to not repair.

I have r125 and am using IOS58,
SD and USB both fat32 32k.
I load the app from latest HBC.

I think this is the same problem mentioned by mariosegafreak.
ok
i know some people have some troubles
had you tried to repair?
i'm now completely recoding the app, so stay tuned about new versions...

Reactions: 2 people

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
working good so far byt how do I make it remember it's settings? you know like /paths/.
Am I missing a config file or something? or should I give the xml arguments?

EDIT: Nevermind. I was using the newest dol file. So I booted an older dol via wiiload and it created the proper cfg file which the new dol sees.

keine

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble getting Save Game Manager GX to actually show my save data. On loadup I get a "but save datas are missing" error. Then I can't really see all of my save data. It appears my Miis show up , but only a couple random saves show up with zero data. Any ideas on how to fix this?

The site says it needs ios249rev9 or higher or ios 58. All my other homebrew works fine, but how can I check and make sure I've got these installed? I've installed d2x via gaf's tutorial awhile back. Other homebrew like WiiExplorer,Snes9xGX, and WodeFlow work. Tips? ConfigureableUSBLoader works too, last time I checked, but I primarily use wode right now.

I enabled the IOS58 option in the program and restarted, but still I dont' still don't see my saves.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
you can check the loaded ios in the credits window.
please, try with the last version (R126).
if that don't work, you can force the use of an IOS from the meta of the app (the app need the meta to work).
thx for your report.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
What happened to GC memory card support?

It'd be great to see it in savegame manager GX, it is a very nice interface, all the code you need is on GCMM now that raw images and the 2 serial protected savegames are working.

Still pending is to add animated icons, which shoulnd't be very difficult, but I don't have my wii for testing (I may be able to add it on october).

Savegame manager gx is the interface such an application needs. Once added it'd also be great to make an stripped version (just for GC saves) in gamecube mode, but maybe that's asking too much ^^

pd: currently in GCMM 1.3 there's a bug in getting the number of icons, for example luigi's mansion icon isn't correctly shown for that reason, but as I said, I can't fix those until I get access to my wii.

Reactions: 1 person

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
What happened to GC memory card support?

It'd be great to see it in savegame manager GX, it is a very nice interface, all the code you need is on GCMM now that raw images and the 2 serial protected savegames are working.

Still pending is to add animated icons, which shoulnd't be very difficult, but I don't have my wii for testing (I may be able to add it on october).

Savegame manager gx is the interface such an application needs. Once added it'd also be great to make an stripped version (just for GC saves) in gamecube mode, but maybe that's asking too much ^^

pd: currently in GCMM 1.3 there's a bug in getting the number of icons, for example luigi's mansion icon isn't correctly shown for that reason, but as I said, I can't fix those until I get access to my wii.
hello,

i'm now completely recodding the app based on the new motor of wiixplorer
on my part, animated banner are working good since a while.
when the new motor will be completely working, i will add the GC support.
So, stay tuned.

Reactions: 3 people

Dogway

Trophies
XP
Country
When I load SGMGX the first thing it tells me is that "Mii Channel is installed, but data is missing" and asks me to install, and then when I choose the Wii it only shows me like 4 saves, instead of 30+ I have stored.
I seem to need SGMGX to convert NTSC saves to PAL.

Dogway

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I tried with Savegame Manager MOD version and it worked through cIOS 36. I got two files banner.bin and save.bin, I don't know what to do with them to convert to PAL. All tutos assume a .sav file is created along.

Edit: Never mind. I managed to do it myself.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
OP
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
@Actar:

at this time, only the CoreGUI is implemented.
Still to add GameCube Pad Pointer control and Screensaver.
then i will start to add save Management fonctions.

a thing i've tried to implement is the hot plug devices (sd, usb).
So i need intensive test of the Gui, update, wiiload, settings changes, themes, ....

hope this can help you to have good tests with the new GUI.

actar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
All right.

I made an ultrarapid test:
homebrew started from SD
homberew in apps\savegame_gx

Try to change list tipe -> ok
Try to update gametdb ->ok
Enabled all in update menu then click for update, it suggest me r126. I abort: I want to use this beta. =P
Try do download theme ->Ok I see three themes
I try do download a theme (the one on the bottom left, I don't remember the name...) -> download started and completed but after.. stack dump -> On restart again stack dump

Sorry but now I had to go.
I try other and better when I'll have more time. ;)

edit: I wouldn't find an option for disable rumble ( I hate it =P ).. it's my fault?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30