Hacking Saved data cant be acessed

wim6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yesterday i deleted a saved file from a game called 'cheer leader squad' in the wii data management menu. When i deleted it my wi froze up and nothing else could be done with it. I resetted the wii and tried to access the data management screeen. Again the wii froze up, the pointer still moved and i could press the back button. When i play a game i can STILL access the saved data. What could be the problem is my nand fucked up or what??

By the way i backupped my nand with bootmii.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmmm wa die gast boven me zij gaat seriues werken!
hmmm yea uhhh I had it I time too after that it still freezed so Ive restet my whole wii!

wat that guy above me said is gonna work

wim6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah i used bannerbomb to install bootmi but after the install in at least worked for one month or so, just after i deleted the one savegame my wii crashed accessing the savegame data

wim6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i deleted all savegames except the important ones and now i am stuck with only one that cant be removed with any title deleter, it just freezes up. Its the savegame for 'all star cheer squad'.

im trying to play the game so that it maybe will open up a new save game and delete the old one...

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have had things that could only be deleted by the original tona anytitle deleter....so try different versions of ATD if one doesnt work, the three main forks are the original, ATD MOD and ATD DB.

wim6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Going to try it out must wait because my son is playing with the wii...

Thanks for the reply

WiiJohn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The only timeI had freezing in that area, I reinstalled the system menu, that fixed it and all my saves were intact.

wim6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its all about that ONE bad block which i deleted but then my wii froze up on me, then when i tried to access the savedat it didnt work anymore, with ATD i deleted all savegames which i didnt used anymore but the bad one couldnt be deleted. Im going to try ATD mod 6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1