Francesc0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
HELLO GUYS ,
i have save wizard max , and this days browsing online shopping , i came true this seller that sells save mods for ps4 , and i was wondering how he does it , i contacted the seller and he said he will only need my save data of my ps4 game on latest firmware ( of course i dint ask how he does it ) , so my question is how he do it??? how is it possible ? save wizard is the only software that can do it right now, if he use save wizard , is only possible use 3 profiles, he didnt ask about giving him my psn account and he has hundreds of sells , he can also save mod nintendo switch saves , pc games and sell streams games dlc, etc...

Francesc0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
there is a tutorial out there ? how can it be done ? i have ps4 5.05 jailbroken with the poc app will i be able to do it ? if yes how to do it ?

P-Mann1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay this is a quick explanation. Using fake names. Bob has a ps4. Bob is broke and has no gaming skills so he wants someone to do all the hard work for him on GTA V. Bob has to save a game. once saved go to settings, application saved data management, "Saved Data in System Storage", "Copy to USB Device". then save the save to a USB. Unplug USB from PS, plug USB into computer and save the save to email.
Paul is an amazing computer guy and enjoys hacking the game systems. He also likes to make R* and other creators mad because they always try to spoil our fun. Well he has Save Wizard also. Paul has agreed to make a modified save for Bob.
Bob now emails the save that he has on his computer that he transferred from USB to Paul.
Paul takes the save and now will modify it by adding it to his Save Wizard that Bob then has to save it to his USB again and load up the save. Plug USB into PS, go to "Settings", "Application Saved Data Management", "Saved Data on USB Storage Device", "Copy to System Storage".
The Bob can have $ cars, modded outfits, Planes, ect. you could literally give an account that has nothing, Billions of $$$

P-Mann1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay this is a quick explanation. Using fake names. Bob has a ps4. Bob is broke and has no gaming skills so he wants someone to do all the hard work for him on GTA V. Bob has to save a game. once saved go to settings, application saved data management, "Saved Data in System Storage", "Copy to USB Device". then save the save to a USB. Unplug USB from PS, plug USB into computer and save the save to email.
Paul is an amazing computer guy and enjoys hacking the game systems. He also likes to make R* and other creators mad because they always try to spoil our fun. Well he has Save Wizard also. Paul has agreed to make a modified save for Bob.
Bob now emails the save that he has on his computer that he transferred from USB to Paul.
Paul takes the save and now will modify it by adding it to his Save Wizard that Bob then has to save it to his USB again and load up the save. Plug USB into PS, go to "Settings", "Application Saved Data Management", "Saved Data on USB Storage Device", "Copy to System Storage".
The Bob can have $ cars, modded outfits, Planes, ect. you could literally give an account that has nothing, Billions of $$$

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1