Save Game Replacing

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Crimsonfoxy, May 5, 2009.

May 5, 2009

Save Game Replacing by Crimsonfoxy at 5:20 PM (671 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Crimsonfoxy
    OP

Newcomer Crimsonfoxy Newbie

United Kingdom
    Kinda a quick question that I hope someone around here might know the answer to. I've been playing The World Ends with You on my M3DS Simply (amazing game, haven't been able to put it down).

Question is though, will I be able to some how transfer the save file onto an actual copy of the game? Cause while I like playing on my Simply and having the ability to switch between games, I like playing on the actual cartridge and after a good 60 hours put into it, I don't want to have to start again. [​IMG]

It's not too much of a big deal obviously, but you know, I was just wondering. ^^

2. mrgone

Member mrgone GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    i think, the nds dumping application from rudolph can load AND save gamesaves

3. CambridgeGuy

Member CambridgeGuy GBAtemp Regular

Ireland
    some slot 2 flashcards can do this; the G6 lite is one that i know supports this feature.

I don't really get this though... does it make any difference?

4. Crimsonfoxy
    OP

Newcomer Crimsonfoxy Newbie

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the replies, I'll have a look into those in a moment.

And not really, it don't think it makes any difference. There might be some stability issues but that may solely to do with the game file. It's just personal preference really, I like having an actual game to put in. ^^

Edit: I think I found the dumping software, just need to find a WiFi adapter. If anyone is interested http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=3773&p=

I'll post back once I've tested it. ^^ Double thanks.