Gaming Save Game Replacing

Crimsonfoxy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.photonpuppy.co.uk
XP
Country
Kinda a quick question that I hope someone around here might know the answer to. I've been playing The World Ends with You on my M3DS Simply (amazing game, haven't been able to put it down).

Question is though, will I be able to some how transfer the save file onto an actual copy of the game? Cause while I like playing on my Simply and having the ability to switch between games, I like playing on the actual cartridge and after a good 60 hours put into it, I don't want to have to start again.
tongue.gif

It's not too much of a big deal obviously, but you know, I was just wondering. ^^

CambridgeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
some slot 2 flashcards can do this; the G6 lite is one that i know supports this feature.

QUOTE said:
I like playing on the actual cartridge
I don't really get this though... does it make any difference?

Crimsonfoxy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.photonpuppy.co.uk
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies, I'll have a look into those in a moment.

And not really, it don't think it makes any difference. There might be some stability issues but that may solely to do with the game file. It's just personal preference really, I like having an actual game to put in. ^^

Edit: I think I found the dumping software, just need to find a WiFi adapter. If anyone is interested http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=3773&p=

I'll post back once I've tested it. ^^ Double thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo