save from a damaged game

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by ZackHolmes, Jul 16, 2017.

1. ZackHolmes
    OP

ZackHolmes Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2011
    hi guys. I have a Mario kart 8 retail copy that gives me invalid disc error. I've tried to clean it six ways to Sunday and no luck. at all. so in an effort to avoid repurchasing (which I will be doing anyway when I get a switch....... ), I tried out the Brazilian method and great, works like a charm. however, how do I pull my save file from the retail version and load it into the Brazilian copy? I looked into saviine, and from the main saviine thread it looks like I need to launch the retail Mario kart... which of course I can't. is there any other method of extracting the save?? I had all the courses unlocked, the gold cart/wheels/sail etc etc and don't really want to put all that effort in again.

2. jt_1258

jt_1258 GBAtemps Midna

Aug 21, 2016
    United States
    The Twilight Realm
    brazillian method? are you just referring to pirating it and playing it through a drive rather then a the disc?

3. ZackHolmes
    OP

ZackHolmes Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by ZackHolmes, Jul 17, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice