Hacking save file

SilverFlash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, so I recently bought my acekard2i which im using on my NDSlite, everything's working fine so a real life friend of me decided to buy one too.

We first both had an M3 DS Simply
Now he's telling me that when he replaces the firmware of his M3 with the AKAIO 1.6 RC2 firmware, and then put the microSD into the acekard, some save files just arent loading and some are, like for example:
We played pokemon hg/ss till like the 3rd gym and waited for a patch/new flash card, now we have that the hg/ss save just loads from the acekard.. no problems whatsoever.
But when he tries to load mario kart or some other games, he has to make a new save file and start all over.
(havent tried this on my own acekard yet because I just cleaned my whole microSD except for pokemon
tongue.gif

Anybody knows some converters which may fix this?
I already tried googling it and got some converters but they didn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SilverFlash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tk_saturn said:
Try using this quick batch file here to rename your saves. Save to your MicroSD card and double click it.

Otherwise use the program you can find here

I tried the bottom link already and he says it doesnt work, you can convert from M3 DS Simply to Acekard 2 but theyre both in same lines so nothing's gonna be changed I guess.

and the top link?? does that mean just rename them from *.SAV to *.sav? ^^

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SilverFlash said:
and the top link?? does that mean just rename them from *.SAV to *.sav? ^^
It's a quick batch file that will rename all *.SAV and *.nds.sav files in all subdirectoriesto *.sav.

If you have your games in lots of subdirectories, renaming each indivually can be a pain. Just save teh file to your MicroSD card and then double click on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: