SAVE FILE REQUEST: POKEMON WHITE (E/U)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Dark^'^Knigh, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Dark^'^Knigh
    OP

Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2007
    Paradise
    In short: Looking for a kind soul to share his/her save file, up to the point of Pokemon League (as this is where he was up to) . But save MUST be "pure", i.e. no cheats/Pokesav used and to be from either the E or U versions of the game.

I have one distressed (lol) son that would be very relieved should someone have a save at or around this stage of the game. Silly boy inadvertedly deleted his Pokemon White save in error, whilst deleting another game file from his MSD.

edit: BTW, I have searched, but those on filetrip are either nearly/fully complete &/or "manipulated" saves.

2. Schlupi

Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniacâ„¢

Aug 31, 2007
    United States
    Rozen Queen Co, Chicago Branch
    I am almost to that point but... alas, I just hacked 999 rare candies and already registered for Dream World.

Sorry.

3. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    Why not just look for some sort of file recovery software?

You should try this one.

4. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    You could also try Recuva, though honestly, if the save file doesn't come out totally complete, it won't matter much. Sad to say, I quit playing around the sixth gym awhile back.

5. Dark^'^Knigh
    OP

Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2007
    Paradise
    Just curious.....Has anyone ever had success recovering deleted/formatted data off SD/MSD? I once had some success recovering some (not all) photos off a SD, but never other file formats.

Anyhoo, just looking for a save file from someone. If it doesn't come, it doesn't come [​IMG] No biggie, life goes on....

6. Blake1710

Blake1710 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2008
    New South Wales, Australia
    i successfully recovered the majority (95%) of my savefiles, games and homebrew from my microSD that felt like corrupting

i used recuva, mentioned above