ROM Hack [Save Edit] Fire Emblem: Awakening (with Ironhax/SDM)

Hopalongtom

Trophies
XP
Country
n43588S.jpeg

Sorry for the late reply. I forgot to check here.

Grima's 3D model is just a black figure.
The 2 Mov is from Boots.
When using Expiration everyone just stares for a while until the target just takes damage.

Grima isn't fun to play as, imo. But still cool.
The class is just so slow that it feels tedious.

Thats a shame, with Grima boss fight being added to one of the DLC maps I was hoping it wasn't a scripted map requirement... does it work better on the final boss or that dlc map?

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
n43588S.jpeg

Sorry for the late reply. I forgot to check here.

Grima's 3D model is just a black figure.
The 2 Mov is from Boots.
When using Expiration everyone just stares for a while until the target just takes damage.

Grima isn't fun to play as, imo. But still cool.
The class is just so slow that it feels tedious.
Couldn't you just skip the battle animations by holding L or something? Not the best solution, but it is a solution. Also, give the guy as many Boots as he can stuff into his little belly.

Thats a shame, with Grima boss fight being added to one of the DLC maps I was hoping it wasn't a scripted map requirement... does it work better on the final boss or that dlc map?
Maybe the requirement is that Grima be an enemy unit - much like how Firestones in FE6 glitch out when you use them. Of course, that game uses sprites, so the animation still works a little. Of course, it might work better on maps where the assets are loaded normally.

The dynamic stuff's not a huge issue, given the first part of the save is a pointer table to the various save partitions (Which are even nicely verifiable by their 4-byte codes...units are "TINU", for example).
Would hacking supports onto Logbook Robins (or, hell, homosexual S-ranks in general) without making them the main character be viable, and not crash things? It seems like that would be more likely if the character has scripted kids. After all, Robin can S-rank characters with no children... but maybe Morgan prevents a crash there.
...Hey, I want to S rank Ike and Soren, OK? And also have viable StreetPass characters in Lunatic+ runs.

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dynamic stuff's not a huge issue, given the first part of the save is a pointer table to the various save partitions (Which are even nicely verifiable by their 4-byte codes...units are "TINU", for example).

Really glad to hear this! Might be a long wait for the editor, but will definitely be worth it! Would like to see if it's possible to have a save file with both a male and female Robin where you could eventually get two Morgans with no issues. Could be wishful thinking though.

Couldn't you just skip the battle animations by holding L or something? Not the best solution, but it is a solution. Also, give the guy as many Boots as he can stuff into his little belly.

You can only give one Boot per unit. Just wondering, is it possible to hack internal stats (such as giving one unit 99 movement)?

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can only give one Boot per unit. Just wondering, is it possible to hack internal stats (such as giving one unit 99 movement)?
If the game only lets you give one pair of Boots to a unit, maybe you could edit the Boots value to show more than one pair having been given?
I seem to remember someone in this thread doing something like that.

Reactions: SomeGamer

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by Olmectron, , Reason: Added info

ToyPlushdoll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Actually, you can't skip battles if Grima is the front unit. Even if all the animations are turned off (you can skip a battle by pressing Start again).
Seriously.

It gets incredibly annoying having to re-skip every battle.

Juelz Proasheck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something with adding in Robins from the logbooks, if you do remove the logbook data and change them into another character, there's a chance you might lose all of your misc convoy items like boots, elixers, and other things like forged weapons.

This happened to me while trying to create a second Morgan. Any workarounds?

Edit: Did a bit more research. Apparently has to do with zeroing the logbook pointer, though I don't know where to locate that.

Last edited by Juelz Proasheck,

Juelz Proasheck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to edit the avatar's skill set?

How I normally do it is this:
Note the skills your avatar has in order (ex. lb, armsthrift, ignis, aggressor, lethality)
On the Google Sheet someone posted here, there is a list of skills and their hex values, so use that to search for your avatar's skillset in the decompressed save.
Between each hex value there is a 00, so in my case I would search for "5B 00 10 00 4C 00 64 00 47"
Change it to your liking, though know that if you edit in a skill your avatar didn't learn and then remove it from the skillset in-game, it won't be added to the learned skill pool.
If you want to add a skill to the learned skills pool, that's a different process

NickTheProgrammer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know there is already a post really similar to this one I will post, but I hope it will you guys:

All character information look like this:

25702-401a88f45e48320a59709e93c5d0e7a7.jpg

You see all the Hex in the red selected section? well it start at 07 but stop just before another 07, that is the case for all of the character all what rain indicated is true, but one thing missing is the support lv of the characters, yes they can be found in that red block because I did change some support lv with Chrom(downgraded the S support lv he had with robin) but the only indicator I had was the number that changed each time he got a support lv with Robin there's, maybe each character support lv pointers is also the support pointers of the character they can support that is to be found...

Attachments

• character.png
    character.png
    37 KB · Views: 519

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi.
I need a little bit of help.
I want hex edit my gold.
So first, I dumped my save.
I have a folder named "000009f1" with inside 3 files: Chapter0 & Global & Map0.
Now I open those 3 files once decompressed, search for my gold value "4714" (I have 5191 Gold, so 1447 in hex and 4714 reversed).
I found a result in the files Chapter and Map (nothing in Global).
Do I need to edit the value in those 2 files?

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi.
I need a little bit of help.
I want hex edit my gold.
So first, I dumped my save.
I have a folder named "000009f1" with inside 3 files: Chapter0 & Global & Map0.
Now I open those 3 files once decompressed, search for my gold value "4714" (I have 5191 Gold, so 1447 in hex and 4714 reversed).
I found a result in the files Chapter and Map (nothing in Global).
Do I need to edit the value in those 2 files?
Map file is for a save in battle in casual mode. Preferably edit it in Chapter file, which is a normal save (in the overworld map or prep for battle). So, only change one, no need to change both.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol