Gaming Sands of Destruction: Game breaking glitch?

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. So, first off. I somehow glitched the Naja/Rajiv/Feral fight. How? Look below this.

Taupy used his special, after I took out Rajiv a few turns earlier. Before the special was preformed, his "downed" sprite was there. After it cuts back to the normal battle screen, it shows his sprite at normal(not down or even weak, just...normal) yet no health bar and he has no turns. Before the special was preformed, his "downed" sprite was there. Still just Naja. After that, I was doing usually about 5-6 damage each time to Naja with X attacks, and 0 with Y attacks. He'd never hit me, and would sometimes gain health back without actually gaining it back(his health bar would go back up a pixel or two, then go down) and every few turns, he'd take no damage at all even when he did.

Ever since that fight, I've been doing poor damage, and rarely doing anything at all. Only skills would do anything over 8 damage. And even now, I'm not even underleveled. Skills are barely doing anything as well, and because I'm doing 1-4 damage per hit, even with Y attacks. It's...not always, though. I've tested it a bit, on the same enemies. Some battles I'll do 22-45 on an enemy, other battles 0-5 damage on that exact same enemy.

At the same time, what proves I'm not underleveled is that I often won't take much damage at all. Meaning battles will almost always be long, and boring as hell because I'm not able to adequetely harm the enemies, and likewise for them.

So, did that one glitch royally screw up the game, or is it just a multitude of glitches?

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
What level are you?
Are you using good equipments?
How is your character morale?
Have you chained the flurry attacks?

Which Rajiv Fight are you talking about?

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that one. And I'm roughly level 15 on Kyrie, Morte, and Taupy, and using the most recent weapons they have. As for chaining, I always do it, and usually get no more then 10 damage done per chain...

aldwin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey.. i also experienced that just yesterday when i'm fighting the boss before i go to the primal cataract and it took the wasting time of 20 mins or so and it is gone then i continued the fight but mine is that the magic don't also work and my lvl when i'm fighting the owl primal lord is 49 and what's with that..

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
shinkukage09 said:
Uh...a retail copy of it. I bought this game. Anyway, I restarted the game and I'm not having that problem now.
That was ..................quite unexpected really.
Anyway glad to see your problem was solved.
Too bad you had to restart your game though!

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
This was most likely a game breaking glitch, and with GBGs, the only solution to the problem is to restart your file. Unless you use action replay. Then it makes the game awesome-copter again.

The reason that gbg exists is because the developers rushed to get it out so fast that they either didn't see it or said "IDFC, just release it. No one will EVER experience that."
LOL the same thing happened with Fable 2, sadly. Be glad, though, that this is the only GBG in the game.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm guessing it was a gamebreaker, because I restarted, and got to that battle again, past it, and nothing bad has happened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry: