Hacking Official SaltFW - "Slim Alternative Firmware"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadowhand
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 88,070
  • Replies Replies 456
  • Likes Likes 7
cause the features r removed since 1.2 lts
Okay ntr was back recently
But splash is not included in the latest version
Or u could add available in version (number)
I just checked, both NTR and splash supports are in place. Yes I tested it.
 
I don't plan to add emunand support. If you have one, it can stay, no need to delete it. If you actually want to use it, I suggest you try Luma3DS instead.
well, i suppose then i will use bootctr9 for default boot 11.0 emunand with luma3ds but that with a button boots saltfw 9.2 sysnand with 9.0 firm.
 
may it be possible to make a version with emunand support or i need to remove my emunand? (cause i still have it)
You know how I ended up keeping my emuNAND? I have an extra SD card with my 9.2 emuNAND installed on it. I don't really need it, but it's still there.
Honestly, with A9LH, there's just no need for emuNANDs anymore. EmuNANDs were only there to protect your CFW, but since A9LH can't be removed (11.0.0-33 proved that,) then there's just no reason to keep them.
 
Last edited by The Catboy,
Just wondering, would this better to use over Luma3DS or..

Because, I don't use EmuNand or anything.
 
Just wondering, would this better to use over Luma3DS or..

Because, I don't use EmuNand or anything.

Depends on how conveniently/inconveniently minimalist you want to be to yourself.
I've been using it since launch and it's also it's the CFW installed onto my boyfriends' 3DS's and my 2DS.
It has all the features I want without the extra features that I don't use (like emuNAND support.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: DKB

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted