Hacking Safely upgrade old 3DS with pastaCFW and some cia installed from 9.2 to 9.9 ?

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
OP, dont listen to these fools they dont know what theyre talking about. I fully support you! :tpi:

odvj5.jpg

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I WANNA UPDATE FROM 9.2, TO 9.9!!! I'M GONNA HAVE EVERYTHING THAT I ALREADY HAD! WIN-WIN!

Barack Obama, is gonna win the next election because he won the last one - the power of logic :P

OP is going to make a post later how to remove the parental lock his mom put on his 3ds so he can update

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
THANK YOU FINALLY, i will search for that thing, this is the best way to update ? there is a chance to get break (the weird blue screen)?

someone going to hack that, as ninjhax for 9.2 released and than pastaCFW

if someone think i am dumb, i will tell ya, i know everything is there to know about all the hacks out there, and you have no right to say i am dumb, and for the 3rd and the final time:
THIS IS MY 3DS, NOT ANY OF YOURS 3DS AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH IT
Then dont effing ask for help here.

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow how did I miss this train wreck? OP just make sure to have a nand backup before you update. This way in three weeks you can pay someone to give you a hard mod. You do know what a hard mod is right? Oh course you do you know everything!

Lol I was just about to suggest the same thing, I'm surprised no one else except for you has suggested it. @oren regardless how you feel about us or our suggestions, even though we feel it's in your best interests, please make a NAND backup before you update if you haven't already. PM me and I will give you the right link that I used that explains it step by step. I will even give you my personal opinion about why you should do a NAND backup if you want.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol I was just about to suggest the same thing, I'm surprised no one else except for you has suggested it. @oren regardless how you feel about us or our suggestions, even though we feel it's in your best interests, please make a NAND backup before you update if you haven't already. PM me and I will give you the right link that I used that explains it step by step. I will even give you my personal opinion about why you should do a NAND backup if you want.
Careful man, you saw what happened last time we all gave them our personal opinions...
This has probably gone on long enough, and OP abandoned the thread, so it's basically just a roast at this point.

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States

Yeah I had to find the right combination of being an asshole but still helping and I think I nailed it

Ronhero

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
play fair you have to spread your assholyness evenly wherever you go

I made a comment that I knew what I was talking about and referenced my post count and got chewed out because OP didn't like the answers that no exploits have been found in o3ds 5.0.0-0 and up

Reactions: lemanuel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I have lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I havent watched Brotherhood yet
    It was watchable, not sure what my favorite Anime is hmmm
    Castlevania or Baki probably
    Robotech was good
    DBZ I liked up until Cell after that it got too weird
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My youtube comment got 2k likes achievement unlocked
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, i also watch my hero academia and rewatching dragón ball starting from the og series
    Oh also loved Vanhellsing
    And Vanhellsing abridged lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Aurora Borealis?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY, LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR KITCHEN?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    jokes aside, anyone else who saw the northern lights tonight, what did you think, i thought they were beautiful for a while, before it went to a vague pink
    maybe later they'll pick up again
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went out and tried to see, but I'm too south, and its too cloudy, bummer
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    too far south? it goes down to alabama tonight
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry about the clouds btw, the sky is clear here rn
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe just too cloudy for me then, Idk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its neat tho, I seen it years ago when I was visiting Canada.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this is my first aurora tbh
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking