Homebrew SafeA9LHInstaller

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So... if I am trying to install it first time where do I get all the stuff required? I am misunderstanding that you only need this but it asks for bins and OTP, no idea what's that

No idea what's the OTP ?
This : https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki . Do it, all of it. Then come back with questions if you still have some.

Edit : ninja'd

Reactions: MichMaster

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many more people have succeeded at it than failed. It's probably less risky than downgrading to 9.2 since in this case you stage the downgrade in emunand and only deploy to sysnand once you know things are working.

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Many more people have succeeded at it than failed. It's probably less risky than downgrading to 9.2 since in this case you stage the downgrade in emunand and only deploy to sysnand once you know things are working.

I got to the step of backing up the formatted nands but then I saw the "cross fingers" and didn't feel like going on. I use Reinand, didn't use Cakes as the guide stated, is it the same or I must use Cakes if I go through

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use any cfw during that part of the guide. Once you're on a9lh though, you'll probably want to switch to AuReiNand or Cakes since those support a9lh better than normal ReiNand does.

Reactions: MichMaster

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I thank you very much!! :D I would have kicked myself if I messed up, had a perfectly acceptable coolboot going on, even if boot rate was poor enough. Probably shouldn't be doing this while trying to entertain a 6 month old on my lap :glare:
Lol, I learnt the hard way, you can't focus on the stuff with kids around. Wait till they go to bed;)

Reactions: Graham182

V0LT!GE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
every time when i start safeArm9LoaderHax i get the error that my otp.bin doesnt exist or is not the right size ;(
i playced my otp.bin and firm0.bin and firm1.bin in the folder where the SafeA9LH.3dsx is.

Is it my fault that i cant use this SafeArm9LoaderHax Installer because i didnt place the files in the right folder/dircetory?

help please Im so disspaointed! I began before 5 hours with downgrading etc...

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every time when i start safeArm9LoaderHax i get the error that my otp.bin doesnt exist or is not the right size ;(
i playced my otp.bin and firm0.bin and firm1.bin in the folder where the SafeA9LH.3dsx is.

Is it my fault that i cant use this SafeArm9LoaderHax Installer because i didnt place the files in the right folder/dircetory?

help please Im so disspaointed! I began before 5 hours with downgrading etc...
Place the files in the a9lh folder in the sd root.

V0LT!GE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Reactions: laharl22

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly faster FatFs warrants the 0.2 KB increase, removed D9 launching fix as it is no longer needed with the latest D9
?....But what does it mean?:)

mooglazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to drop a quick thank you for your work! Everything updated perfectly using v1.5.2.

For my own edification, payload_stage1.bin and payload_stage2.bin aren't console-specific, correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Brohann @ Brohann: anyone here know how to use METEO?