• Start date
  • Views 27,957
  • Replies 195
  • Likes 13

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Is any one able to use splash screens with Aurora's a9lh screen init? I am asking because it seems like her a9lh disables splash screens, either that or I screwed something up.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Now I can't get the config file for ctrbootmanager9 to load AureiNAND 5.1.1.

Edit: I'm so stupid I did not add the .bin extension in the config file.

Last edited by jimmyleen,

epistaxis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any compelling reason to update to the latest aurora payload? Is there a changelog somewere?

Edit: Looks like it's just an updated fatfs module. The changelog for that didn't look what I would call critical.

Last edited by epistaxis,

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
guys, what exactly is the screen flicker? i have no idea what a9lh i have installed (with or without screeninit) , but i do not have any flickering.

menuhax used to flicker my screen alot, going between many flashes LOL..

but with the a9lh i have to load aureinand, it only shows up my splash image and then goes black then backlight comes back and my 3ds menu shows up.

so should i actually use "3-4-16" < this latest build? will it give me any benefits? i guess i will have to tick the show splash in the config menu as the one you have provided is the noscreen init XD

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
guys, what exactly is the screen flicker? i have no idea what a9lh i have installed (with or without screeninit) , but i do not have any flickering.

menuhax used to flicker my screen alot, going between many flashes LOL..

but with the a9lh i have to load aureinand, it only shows up my splash image and then goes black then backlight comes back and my 3ds menu shows up.

so should i actually use "3-4-16" < this latest build? will it give me any benefits? i guess i will have to tick the show splash in the config menu as the one you have provided is the noscreen init XD
Turn your 3ds on in a pitch black room. If you see the screen light up then turn off, that's the screen flicker.

It's really not a big deal.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Turn your 3ds on in a pitch black room. If you see the screen light up then turn off, that's the screen flicker.

It's really not a big deal.

i have that after the splash appears, like the first thing i see when i turn my ds on , i see the splash image and then it goes pitch black then the backlight comes back and my 3ds menu pops up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1