• Start date
  • Views 27,685
  • Replies 195
  • Likes 13

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
So what exactly is this? From what I understand it will reinstalled a9lh, but with built-in payload that slightly increase boot time?

WallK

Get off my lawn
Trophies
XP
Country
How long ago did you install A9LH? Maybe screen init is there but you can't notice it or you have the older Delebile version. You could be also trying to look for the wrong thing based on our information
Couple of weeks maybe? Decrypt9 was launching fine with bootmanager9 or what's the name of it

Faolan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you only need your otp the first time you install a9lh? Not when updating/changing it?

tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so let me get this straight before I run the installer. I already have A9LH installed and am running the latest version of AuReiNAND. My current A9LH payload is from back when DarkSamus and team first released the screen-init updater, so I guess it is a bit outdated since it doesn't have the auto-shutdown-if-no-sd function that the most recent branch does. But what files do I need here? I have the A9LH folder on my root, and inside that folder is the download from above and the contents from the data_input.zip. Do I need my OTP.bin or nah? Like since I am just updating and everything is this whole procedure different? Or do I just run the installer like normal? I also renamed the installer to "down.bin" and put it in "/aurei/payloads/" for future A9LH updates, but I guess that doesn't really change much. Also, since this is designed to work with AuReiNAND, I will assume that the splash screen will still show up, right? Even with the screen init "disabled"?

EDIT: I was bored and curiosity took hold of me. I guess this overwrote my A9LH install with Aurora's fork then. It is working perfectly. I wasn't having issues with flickering before, so I can't really account for that, but the no-SD shutdown is working as expected, so I guess everything flashed just fine. My splashes are still showing too, so all my answers I got myself I guess, haha!

Last edited by tiduscrying,
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over