Hacking rxTools with Signatures patched out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea thanks. but i think it is better combining gw+pasta instead of gw+rxtools isnt it?
I use Pasta for DSiWare and GBA VC, and GW with Mset for 9.8 emuNAND on O3DS with the same SD. Have not encountered any issues. Oh yeah my sysNAND and emuNAND are unlinked. Thanks to @motezazer, @nop90, @Riku, and any other devs I have overlooked for making some tasty Pasta, 4.5 Mset POC, and GBA VC injection. I'm sure these projects will continue to mature and flourish with constructive input and help from fellow devs. Great Job.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. Can I or can't I use gw firmware to boot into emunand and install some cia manager? I thought this rxTools could not load cia's which were installed in gw mode?

AHP_person

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash bros from Sky3DS always reboot the 3DS, even if I use the rxtools version with no GBA support...
Instead of closing smash, just swap titles.
I'm confused. Can I or can't I use gw firmware to boot into emunand and install some cia manager? I thought this rxTools could not load cia's which were installed in gw mode?
It just can't load 0-key titles iirc.

gtm22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
one silly question, can you update the emuNAND using 3dnus?
i dont want to accidently update my sysNAND via the settings like it happend with my older 3ds, and update via a game apparently is not reliable (apparently)

AHP_person

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont want to accidently update my sysNAND via the settings like it happend with my older 3ds, and update via a game apparently is not reliable (apparently)
3dnus is probably less reliable than just using System settings. Use Settings and just make sure it says RX-E.

Reactions: SMVB64

SMVB64

Now your playing with power! Super power!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
3dnus is probably less reliable than just using System settings. Use Settings and just make sure it says RX-E.
Yup this, also if you want to be extra safe fill your sysnand WiFi slots with fake connections.
This is so that emunand wont copy over your legitimated WiFi settings to sysnand.

suicide-c

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes. For some reason i couldnt update my 4.5 emunand to 9.8 via settings I got the "unable to update" message every time so i used 3dnus to download 9.8 and packaged it into 133 cia files placed them on my sd card and imported using big blue menu all at once with "L+R+A" then rebooted my emunand.

gtm22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Yup this, also if you want to be extra safe fill your sysnand WiFi slots with fake connections.
This is so that emunand wont copy over your legitimated WiFi settings to sysnand.

thanks for the reply, will try and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....