Homebrew RxTools Not Booting

kuyavince

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey y'all, a bit of a problem here! I've been on CFW 9.2 on my N3DSXL for a couple of weeks now. I've been booting using CtrBootManager to use RxTools and everything had been running fine. The other day, I accidentally booted into sysnand and started Animal Crossing New Leaf on its game cartridge and enabled SpotPass before realizing that I wasn't on emunand and immediately shut off my 3DS (I have been playing animal crossing off the cartridge on emunand). After I booted back up again, RxTools has not been responsive. However, I am still able to boot into CtrBootManager and also access HBL. Is there any way to access my emunand again, along with all the information that was stored in it? Thank you guys in advance!

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Try disabling SpotPass and see if that works. Also, I strongly recommend going to ReiNand and updating your EmuNAND to the latest firmware. It'll make life better.

kuyavince

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try disabling SpotPass and see if that works. Also, I strongly recommend going to ReiNand and updating your EmuNAND to the latest firmware. It'll make life better.
Will try this as soon as I get home. Also, if i go to ReiNand, does all my data (games, saves, etc) transfer over from RxTools? This was my first experience with 3DS CFW so I'm not entirely sure of the whole thing!

Did you try launching rxTools through the web browser? (link: http://launch.rxtools.net/)
Will also give this a try when I get home!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...