• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Russia's "day of victory" (May 9th) could spell doom for us all

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Russia might be using only a dent of their power against ukraine, but that doesn't mean they have the weapons nor the resources for a full war against the west.
It's much easier for them (and china) to just sit back and watch while we destroy ourselves with self hate and teaching our kids they can be planes. Then they can easily push forward in small steps, like they did with georgia (2008), crimea (2014) and now ukraine.

This is the state of the west, thoughts and prayers while getting naked against fascism and changing their social network avatars. No woke army is going to save ukraine. They didn't have the balls to enforce a no-fly zone, they didn't even have the balls to stop buying russian oil and gas.View attachment 309060
The west is in the process of developing a new state of conciousness where paradigms of reality will be completly deconstructed opening a portal to a trancendental existence. It will leave the rest of the world in the dust. Can't have an elite class of merchants and people from the lowest average IQ countries? Think again. Can't have a steriliazed population replaced by people all across the world while retaining the same level of civilsation? Think again. This is a new paradigm and rules of the old world simply do not apply. This is a common mistake alot of current commentators make, comparing this time to any time of history but it does not work like this. Did the romans have iphones? Did the egyptians have anime? Did Napoleon have a tesla car? The answer is no. We live in a new world and limitations of yesterday do not apply period.

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The west is in the process of developing a new state of conciousness where paradigms of reality will be completly deconstructed opening a portal to a trancendental existence. It will leave the rest of the world in the dust. Can't have an elite class of merchants and people from the lowest average IQ countries? Think again. Can't have a steriliazed population replaced by people all across the world while retaining the same level of civilsation? Think again. This is a new paradigm and rules of the old world simply do not apply. This is a common mistake alot of current commentators make, comparing this time to any time of history but it does not work like this. Did the romans have iphones? Did the egyptians have anime? Did Napoleon have a tesla car? The answer is no. We live in a new world and limitations of yesterday do not apply period.
What? :unsure:

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
The US would stomp Russia in conventional warfare. Russia would never win in a war with NATO and Russia knows it, which is why Russia had to go to war with Ukraine before Ukraine joined NATO. China would never go to war with NATO either, leaving Russia with no real allies to tip the scale. What reason would Russia have for starting a war it knows it can't win?

• Haha
Reactions: scroeffie1984

kisamesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The US would stomp Russia in conventional warfare. Russia would never win in a war with NATO and Russia knows it, which is why Russia had to go to war with Ukraine before Ukraine joined NATO. China would never go to war with NATO either, leaving Russia with no real allies to tip the scale. What reason would Russia have for starting a war it knows it can't win?
well Russia and China have nuclear warheads...pretty sure if there is a nuclear war, there will be no winners or losers... this will be the end game...

Reactions: dragonmaster

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well Russia and China have nuclear warheads...pretty sure if there is a nuclear war, there will be no winners or losers... this will be the end game...
apparently there is so much propaganda from both sides that most people that dont get polarized are sick of it. a nuclear war will spell doom to civilisation as we know it , apparently those that believe that there will be a winner over a war of this scale cant comprehend the scale of destruction on environmet and survivals after some nuclear weapons are fired up

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The west is in the process of developing a new state of conciousness where paradigms of reality will be completly deconstructed opening a portal to a trancendental existence.
Damn right. I bet Putin's pissing his pants right : the west is just about to enter a transcendental motherfucking existence, and all he has is a lousy Q6 coupon for a scalped 64GB steam deck.

In fact, I already sent him a message: "hey Vlad...what's your bomb going to now that we've already deconstructed our paradigms of reality? Betcha you didn't think our "Nazi-infested" NATO-buddies would be making THAT move, eh? :tpi: "

But seriously: WTF, dude?

• Haha
Reactions: scroeffie1984

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
If you have less open ended questions I'm happy to clarify things for you. take care
Damn right. I bet Putin's pissing his pants right : the west is just about to enter a transcendental motherfucking existence, and all he has is a lousy Q6 coupon for a scalped 64GB steam deck.
Yes, think of the EMF radiation he will experince
In fact, I already sent him a message: "hey Vlad...
Vladov
what's your bomb going to now that we've already deconstructed our paradigms of reality?
It is just floating in limbo never to return or land anywhere.
Betcha you didn't think our "Nazi-infested" NATO-buddies would be making THAT move, eh? :tpi: "
They where more of the Frankfurt School variety but I see your point.
But seriously: WTF, dude?
If you have less open ended questions I'm happy to clarify things for you. take care

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't believe Russia would launch a nuclear attack even if there was a direct attack by NATO on Russia.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't give a fuq. If We are ALL gonna die. Then we are all gonna die. I've had a sad life, and don't care anymore. This is all I have. You guys here at GBAtemp that atleast talks to me. I've done my part for humanity, and for myse;f [including naughty things]. Meaning, I'm already done for. If he pushes the button, theres nothing we can do, but to wait for it. So why panic. LoL, All of the world would know then PUTIN was a real life Madman.

Reactions: Creamu

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I don't give a fuq. If We are ALL gonna die. Then we are all gonna die. I've had a sad life, and don't care anymore. This is all I have. You guys here at GBAtemp that atleast talks to me. I've done my part for humanity, and for myse;f [including naughty things]. Meaning, I'm already done for. If he pushes the button, theres nothing we can do, but to wait for it. So why panic. LoL, All of the world would know then PUTIN was a real life Madman.
They call him Vladov Putler for a reason.

Reactions: AncientBoi

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May 6
the Russian army has not been mobilized you do know that right? just like the US does strikes on countries without mobilizing is army
New fanfic just drop

Im suree your right..

just remember your last prediction on 2/16
Nothing is going to happen. just the west creating a storm in a glass of water.
News are war mongering
we see how correct you turned out to be...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
come and gone and shit tin has gone in hiding. cancer my ass all of a sudden he has cancar and has to get it "treated" yeah right his hiding in fear more like he knows he is going to lose the war and afterwards the whole world is coming for him! :rofl:

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill