ROM Hack Russian language games

burberryjam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys!

Ive looked and looked, but I cant find any russian language games. I can speak russian, so yes I have used their search engines etc, but im finding nothing.

So the question is, does anybody know if they exist?

(ps.. NO i am NOT asking for ROMs!)

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure for any DS games, but there's a number that've been uploaded to romhacking.net over the past few months--Silent Hill is the last one I really remember :/ So you might, if you really want the language, be going over to different system, rather than a DS game.

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
there is 1 game in russian named the pirates of the carribian
tongue.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
+1 to the pirates of the Carribean (I broke the 'temps RSS when I posted it, it does not do Cyrillic all that well apparently). No GBA games and quite a few PSP games somehow.

However if you are in this section I will say that various teams are on the lookout for translators other than Japanese to English so if you are up for it I am sure your talents can be used.
I am still on a little break from translation so I would not want to run a project or act as lead hacker but I not adverse to helping out. I can cope with Russian if necessary but I am nowhere near proficient (the modern Cyrillic alphabet, basic grammar and a few hundred words but next to no cultural knowledge and I am very likely to be tripped up if anything "irregular" comes along). I occasionally float around gbx.ru but I have not seen anything on the translation front yet, if you do find something though please share it here.

Vampires

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Yeah, DS has only 1 Russian translation. But there is people, who making fan-translation for some games, shots:
1fUDWZThDW.jpg
1e724fab281a.jpg
VlS20JqI88.png

etc.

DavidMG

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
ОГО!!! А Феникса кто переводит на русский? (тоже Zelbard из Magic Team?)
Мда, все скрывают... Находишь инфу только на зарубежных сайтах) Ни на одном русском форуме не нашел проект по переводу Феникса... =)))))))))))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1