Russian language games

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by burberryjam, Aug 4, 2008.

Aug 4, 2008

Russian language games by burberryjam at 8:04 PM (1,975 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. burberryjam
    OP

Newcomer burberryjam Newbie

United States
    Hi guys!

Ive looked and looked, but I cant find any russian language games. I can speak russian, so yes I have used their search engines etc, but im finding nothing.

So the question is, does anybody know if they exist?

(ps.. NO i am NOT asking for ROMs!)

2. Celice

Member Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I'm not sure for any DS games, but there's a number that've been uploaded to romhacking.net over the past few months--Silent Hill is the last one I really remember :/ So you might, if you really want the language, be going over to different system, rather than a DS game.

3. JPdensetsu

Member JPdensetsu GBAtemp Addict

Taiwan
    there is 1 game in russian named the pirates of the carribian [​IMG]

4. burberryjam
    OP

Newcomer burberryjam Newbie

United States
    thanks [​IMG] quick reply +1 points to u!

5. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    +1 to the pirates of the Carribean (I broke the 'temps RSS when I posted it, it does not do Cyrillic all that well apparently). No GBA games and quite a few PSP games somehow.

However if you are in this section I will say that various teams are on the lookout for translators other than Japanese to English so if you are up for it I am sure your talents can be used.
    I am still on a little break from translation so I would not want to run a project or act as lead hacker but I not adverse to helping out. I can cope with Russian if necessary but I am nowhere near proficient (the modern Cyrillic alphabet, basic grammar and a few hundred words but next to no cultural knowledge and I am very likely to be tripped up if anything "irregular" comes along). I occasionally float around gbx.ru but I have not seen anything on the translation front yet, if you do find something though please share it here.

6. Vampires

Newcomer Vampires Member

Russia
    Yeah, DS has only 1 Russian translation. But there is people, who making fan-translation for some games, shots:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    etc.

7. JPdensetsu

Member JPdensetsu GBAtemp Addict

Taiwan
    Oh 1+ for mii ?
    Thank you [​IMG]

8. DavidMG

Newcomer DavidMG Newbie

Russia
    ОГО!!! А Феникса кто переводит на русский? (тоже Zelbard из Magic Team?)
    Мда, все скрывают... Находишь инфу только на зарубежных сайтах) Ни на одном русском форуме не нашел проект по переводу Феникса... =)))))))))))