Hacking Running SNES roms

galaec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which Emulator should I use, I can not seem to find one that works with my roms. Most of my roms are over 3 kilobytes and don't seem to work. Is there one that will work with roms over 3 kilobytes? Or is there another way?

galaec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not any of the Acekard ones can...I wish I could get Zsnes to work, then I wouldn't have a problem. But most of the ones I want to play atleast are like over 3000KB unzipped...unless you CAN run them in a zip file I am stuck playing a handful of roms...

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yea.. the SNES emulator does have problems with some of the larger roms.

While it's nice to be able to play them on a handheld, I gave up trying to play them on the DS. The emulator simply isn't mature enough, and I don't want to be fiddling with settings for certain areas of the game. Would be nice if development continued on it.
smile.gif

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
Edhel said:
Would be nice if development continued on it.
smile.gif

which is why i've posted in other parts of the forum saying the sdk for the iplayer should be in more hands. -=/

-another world
Exactly. I think the iPlayer team is just being stupid for not releasing the SDK...I mean, it's not as though Nintendo's gonna just leave the card alone if they ever block them out on the DSi's firmware. They'll just indiscriminately block every single card they can. There's no reason for them to leave a hole just for one card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E