Running PSX games With Iris Manager

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by sonictopfan, Aug 2, 2015.

1. sonictopfan
    OP

sonictopfan GBAtemp Addict

Mar 2, 2010
    Sorry for starting a new topic, I searched the forum and didn't find any topic that is related to my issue, feel free to remove the topic if it violates any rules, anyway here goes...

I have a 250 GB Slim PS3 with a CFW 4.41 and I have a bunch of games that I have installed on the external hard drive that I play with just fine, my issue however is related to PSX games, I set the games in folders correctly with Iris Manager and they all appear fine, if I run the game it works but it runs slightly slow and the sound plays in slow motion and more deep, is this normal or is there a way to fix this?

I'd switch to PSX Classic but for some reason this never worked for me for neither PS1 nor PS2 games, I can run PSP Classic just fine though which is weird.

Since I'm posting here I might as well ask about games with files bigger than 4GB, is there anyway to run them from the external hard drive or do I always need to use the internal hard drive? Because I have so many PSN and DLC installed on my PS3 internal HDD already and I'm running out of space fast that I had to delete a bunch of games to save space, thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice