running gamecube isos

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by PrestonThomas, Apr 25, 2013.

Apr 25, 2013

running gamecube isos by PrestonThomas at 6:21 PM (880 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. PrestonThomas
    OP

Newcomer PrestonThomas Member

been out of the scene for a while and wanted to know whats the best way of running Gamecube ISO's on a Wii now.

I used to use neogammer for it and it seemed to do the job but has there been any improvements over the past few years ?

2. Hielkenator

Member Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Discs > Neogamma with the latest Wiigator-Wiipower cMIOS v10.
    DiosMios- Lite > Load GC Games from SD card.
    DiosMios > Load GC games from USB HDD.

3. drvipej

Newcomer drvipej Advanced Member

United States
    I would like to know please where is the best link here to learn how to: "DiosMios > Load GC games from USB HDD." Seem to be a little difficult for me to find :(

4. The Real Jdbye

Member The Real Jdbye D:

Norway
    All you really have to do is install the WAD, and then add your games to the HDD in GCReEx or DiscEx format (there are multiple tools for this) and most popular USB loaders will display and let you load the games. You might need to configure the USB loader to tell it that you're using DIOS-MIOS though (as opposed to Devolution)

5. icw35

Member icw35 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I just used DIOS MIOS for the first time! Great! I used DIOS MIOS 2.8 (multidisc is broken in 2.9 apparently). I used CFG Loader 70 mod 51. This loads all Wiiware on my uneek NAND, USB Wii ISOS (in .wbfs format) AND my GC games (I have them in the games folder on my FAT32 partition is Disc-Ex format).

Works perfectly. Have fun! (Note I did buy a GC mem card though 16mb is like 3 quid).

6. portugeek

Member portugeek GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Which USB Loader are you using?