Gaming Rune Factory 5 毛糸玉 (Yarn)

bluedart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm about 40 hours into ルーンファクトリー5 (Rune Factory 5) and I've got one burning question that I can't seem to find an answer to online at all.
I'd like to know how to make 毛糸玉 (yarn balls). In previous Rune Factory games, all you had to do was take ふわ毛 or ふわふわ毛 (Fur (S) or Fur (M)) and craft them in an accessory recipe. My decoration is at 60, however, and accessory bread does not give a recipe for it, nor is it one I can manually input with one, two, three, four, five, or even six of the little blighters together.

To make things worse, the description for both of these furballs is:

モコモコの毛。
毛糸玉の材料となる。

Which specifically says that they are used in making yarn.
What. The. Crap?

Any ideas?

BoraGora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried just creating it without using a recipe. just place a fur ball in the crafting queue and see what happens

bluedart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did some searches but nothing came up so I believe it's a glitch. It could also be a festival unlockable as well.
I'm hoping it's a patchable glitch, since no one seems to know how to get yarn.
Have you tried just creating it without using a recipe. just place a fur ball in the crafting queue and see what happens
Yep.
...nor is it one I can manually input with one, two, three, four, five, or even six of the little blighters together. ...

Thanks for the replies. Eventually we'll figure this out.

bluedart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to update, as it turns it out was a glitch. The recipe was added in version 1.0.6. It should be in the English release by default then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You have shame?