Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ineap09 said:
Umm...has anyone notice the description for Noel Grass?
QUOTE said:
"A grass that is shaped, for some reason, like a tree. A really big tree if you happen to be a Dwarf."
So I guess that means Gaius and Zaid would think of Noel Grass as a really big tree?
blink.gif
Guess so, but I haven't the faintest clue how tall dwarves are in the world RF takes place in. If they're about 2/3 of a normal human's height, then that must be the biggest crop in the game o.o

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Kamika said:
ineap09 said:
QUOTE said:
"A grass that is shaped, for some reason, like a tree. A really big tree if you happen to be a Dwarf."
So I guess that means Gaius and Zaid would think of Noel Grass as a really big tree?
blink.gif
Guess so, but I haven't the faintest clue how tall dwarves are in the world RF takes place in. If they're about 2/3 of a normal human's height, then that must be the biggest crop in the game o.o
I just started a new game, and I just got to the Univir Settlement. In the first conversation with Zaid, Micah says, "Wait, you're a dwarf?!"
Zaid: "Sure I am! What's surprising about that?"
Micah: "Um...Aren't dwarves usually short and hairy with big, braided beards?"
Zaid: "What?! That's just an old stereotype! Most dwarves are normal height, and prefer not to have ridiculous facial hair."
That must mean Noel Grass is HUGE!
ninja.gif

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Ahahaha I'm pretty sure that's an oversight on Natsume's part. XDD

I'm not sure if I should marry Sakuya again, I married her a year ago on my Japanese playthrough.

Also, in your opinions which is the better item to upgrade equips with? Grimoire scale, or the Water dragon Fin? I can't decide...

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ineap09 said:
Kamika said:
ineap09 said:
QUOTE said:
blink.gif
I just started a new game, and I just got to the Univir Settlement. In the first conversation with Zaid, Micah says, "Wait, you're a dwarf?!"
Zaid: "Sure I am! What's surprising about that?"
Micah: "Um...Aren't dwarves usually short and hairy with big, braided beards?"
Zaid: "What?! That's just an old stereotype! Most dwarves are normal height, and prefer not to have ridiculous facial hair."
That must mean Noel Grass is HUGE!
ninja.gif
Wow, how on earth did I forget that part? -facepalms- Must have been too busy with swooning over Gaius
blush.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, only @BakerMan is as young as me