Gaming Rune Factory 3 (English) Discussion Thread

A

Azngamer15

Frontier was pretty great too. Refining and forging in RF1 was brokenly easy when you got to it. It got to a point where I just stopped farming. I remember getting the Rune Blade in RF2 and then stopping, I wonder why...

vhsrc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Created this account just for commenting here. CRAZY to play it.
But my brother's even crazier, he already BROKE ONE F***ING CHAIR!

I buy a Rune Blade or Steel Slicer in first game for 5kk. Since my level is bugged (Can only reach level 30 and no more, must be a type of AP) I can't defeat the Padova Underground boss (Grimoire, AKA Terrable). So I didn't finish it.
hate2.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt somebody has the game and is watching the forum just waiting for somebody to request it.

It'll be dumped when it's dumped.
So until then go play with your magic nose-goblins.
picknose.gif

Charisuu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
Is there anyone here that has the original game already? How's the dubbing?
Mais- I mean Micah's voice has been upgraded from little boy to going through puberty. Shara (Sia)'s is just great. I haven't heard the rest quite yet, but I'll update this post later on.

Charisuu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sakuya - Really young and girlish.
Pia (the mermaid with a squid fetish/ Presia) - She has a high pitched girlish voice. Oh hell, she sounds like she's six. Fits her perfectly.
Evelyn (Eliza) - I didn't expect this, but I like it. Slight (EVER SO SLIGHT) Texan accent. I should know.
Shino (Shinonome) - HARD 'S' SOUND ALL DAY ERRY DAY

Charisuu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I may have exaggerated it a bit; the VA's sound great so far and they seem to match everyone.

Not going to comment on the Mayor's voice but Majorjie or whatever does perfect.

Collette (Chocolat) is adorable, but I'm biased. Collette

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Holy Crap, they are localizing RF3!? It has been like two years! It's about damn time! Holy crap! What were they wait for? Jesus to come back to Earth!? "Oh Jesus is back on Earth! Time to release Rune Factory 3 for the DS!" Yeah, that's what they were thinking.

It is coming out [in stores] in three days...the scene in three weeks.
Three Weeks Later...OMG GSDD!!

Lemski07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No dump yet?..

Ive been forced to read and understand Japanese when I tried the Japanese version of this game.... Im just keep guessing on the quests and Ive become sick of it and dumped it lol
hate2.gif
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1