Status
Not open for further replies.

joel00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI! um i was wondering if someone could make a Rune Factory 3 translation patch!
laugh.gif
. Ive been waiting for this game to come out for months but it stil hasnt come out in english
wacko.gif
i really like the rune factory games (way more than the normal harvest moon games) and would really apreciate it if someone made a Rune Factory 3 translation patch! if they did ill most likely play it all day
gba.gif
and thank whoever made the patch 1000 times maybe even more so please,please make a patch for this game...IM COUNTING ON YOU!!!!!!!!
rofl2.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is an official translation request thread, IIRC it's stickied in the rom hacking and translations forum. Not only will it improve your chances of getting one if you post there, it will also not be sitting around randomly, while just annoying people.

don_eno

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
learn japanese. they will translate only what they want to translate and usually takes 2 years or more to finish it

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don_eno said:
learn japanese. they will translate only what they want to translate and usually takes 2 years or more to finish it

Not going to flame, not going to flame.

I will see what I can translate to the BEST OF MY ABILITIES, by myself, may take 30523535 years.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The 2 prequel Rune Factories had been released in US, so just be patient
smile.gif
I'm waiting for the US release too.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Demonbart said:
There is an official translation request thread, IIRC it's stickied in the rom hacking and translations forum. Not only will it improve your chances of getting one if you post there, it will also not be sitting around randomly, while just annoying people.
True!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY