Rumor: Wii U in Development Hell

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
The only reason i play nintendo is for the 1st party titles, not to play the latest cod or something.
SamAsh07 said:
FireGrey said:
OK this is what Nintendo seriously has to do.
1st party games and a lot of them!
Yo! Where've you been?
biggrin.gif
hey
biggrin.gif

been at EoF
tongue.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
FireGrey said:
The only reason i play nintendo is for the 1st party titles, not to play the latest cod or something.
SamAsh07 said:
FireGrey said:
OK this is what Nintendo seriously has to do.
1st party games and a lot of them!
Yo! Where've you been?
biggrin.gif
hey
biggrin.gif

been at EoF
tongue.gif
Lololool EoF. Post more often in other sections too
wink.gif

On topic- Nintendo will pul it off IMO, WiiU will be a success.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe itz teh anti-piracies that are messing up the console!
smileipb2.png

But seriously, I hope Nintendo and the developers get over this bump in the road. If(-_-) these rumors are true, they should take their time to fix this.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You know what; Nintendo should have waited a year more and they could then have perfect-ionized their Wiiu. I am sorry Nintendo, if you want to win this round you will need to get me in like you did in the past.

Ill explain what I mean. In the past I got the chills on my back of games. When I saw the Wiiu I thought 0.o whats that a Wii for a Wii? No it is a new console! -.- Damn

When I saw the video of the games I got the feeling the XBox 360 gives me when I am playing on it. And no I don't like that feeling. Only game that gave a sparkle of hope is Ninja Gaiden 3. Rest is all shooting or boring.

Right Nintendo Ive got a idea sounds stupid but cancel the whole Wiiu and make a new console I know it is not gonna happen but.....

Also then we have the chance to see what PS4 and XBox 720(Not final names ;D) have in their marsh

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I don't usually accept what IGN says many times, but the particular link from IGN given here brings up a good point. As Richard George says...

Richard George said:
What's remarkable about all of the above is that none of it is out of the ordinary. A console that has development challenges? Wouldn't that be any tech project? The day a hardware company doesn't have to balance price and quality considerations is the day Mario performs a fatality.

So Nintendo is having hardware problems. So what? Everyone else does. Nintendo even had problems when making the Wii. Can you honestly say there weren't bumps in the road for Sony and Microsoft before AND after the release of their hardware?

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiscostewSM said:
I don't usually accept what IGN says many times, but the particular link from IGN given here brings up a good point. As Richard George says...

Richard George said:
What's remarkable about all of the above is that none of it is out of the ordinary. A console that has development challenges? Wouldn't that be any tech project? The day a hardware company doesn't have to balance price and quality considerations is the day Mario performs a fatality.

So Nintendo is having hardware problems. So what? Everyone else does. Nintendo even had problems when making the Wii. Can you honestly say there weren't bumps in the road for Sony and Microsoft before AND after the release of their hardware?

RROD.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Dark Langin said:
You know what; Nintendo should have waited a year more and they could then have perfect-ionized their Wiiu. I am sorry Nintendo, if you want to win this round you will need to get me in like you did in the past.
I'm sure one person not buying WiiU will have no effect on Nintendo's sales
rolleyes.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Dark Langin said:
You know what; Nintendo should have waited a year more and they could then have perfect-ionized their Wiiu.
This.

Nintendo is following the footsteps of other major companies now and rushing everything. Nintendo used to be based off of "quality, not quantity." Now, it's the opposite. ;_;

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SamAsh07 said:
Dark Langin said:
I'm sure one person not buying WiiU will have no effect on Nintendo's sales
rolleyes.gif

;_; Ill buy it on release man.

nyanya.gif

TDWP FTW said:
QUOTE(Dark Langin @ Sep 9 2011, 12:16 PM)
You know what; Nintendo should have waited a year more and they could then have perfect-ionized their Wiiu.
This.

Nintendo is following the footsteps of other major companies now and rushing everything. Nintendo used to be based off of "quality, not quantity." Now, it's the opposite. ;_;

Exactly in fact this is kinda what happened with the 3DS.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is the 3DS rush? They went through 12 models in a year time.

Now because people or/and devs are begging for more controls it mean it was rush?

That doesn't make any sense.

If they was rushing the Wii U, they would have release it now around Christmas despite what this rumor says.

Plus they do have a year or more to iron out things. This isn't 2012 yet.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
KingVamp said:
How is the 3DS rush? They went through 12 models in a year time.
Yet they couldn't make a model where it didn't deface itself.
Really dude? Do you have a 3DS? Does it "deface" itself?

I have not had my 3ds deface itself and I have no protection on the screen.

I still didn't know what those guys are doing to make it deface itself.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
KingVamp said:
Really dude? Do you have a 3DS? Does it "deface" itself?I've owned a 3DS before, yes it did. There was marks on the top screen from the slide pad which was very noticeable and some other marks.QUOTE(KingVamp @ Sep 9 2011, 06:08 PM) I still didn't know what those guys are doing to make it deface itself.
They're doing nothing at all. It happens by itself.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
KingVamp said:
Really dude? Do you have a 3DS? Does it "deface" itself?I've owned a 3DS before, yes it did. There was marks on the top screen from the slide pad which was very noticeable and some other marks.QUOTE(KingVamp @ Sep 9 2011, 06:08 PM) I still didn't know what those guys are doing to make it deface itself.
They're doing nothing at all. It happens by itself.
Marks as in smudges or scratches?

If it happens by itself, explain why mine and others didn't get this issue.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And even more bad news for Nintendo. Maybe they'll just consider getting rid of that stupid controller; that would be a wonderful start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)