Rumor: Sony "Title Fight" info/images leaked

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would not say it's nintendo fanboys trolling a sony topic. the fact of the matter is that coming up with an idea is far more difficult than improving upon it which seems to be the only thing sony does. the primary reason sony became the tech giant it once was was due to innovation. once u take that out of the equation u have a mediocre company making mediocre products. there's a reason y samsung is worth almost three times as much as sony. this was not the case a decade ago. also, u can't forget the reason for the lack of dual shock when the ps3 was released. the cover story was that dual shock was last gen, but the truth was that sony was being threatened by a lawsuite since their technology mirrored another company's. nintendo and microsoft came up with their own versions of vibration, but sony was too lazy or too stupid to do so themselves. so, they waited until that company's patent ran out to come out with dual shock 3. sony can go to hell for all I care!

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
the guy's Twitter disappeared. either he gets seriously reprimanded for leaking confidential information, or he gets sacked. well, at least, i assume their studio has a Confidentiality clause somewhere that includes revealing assets such as these.

on topic, lol. Sony's been itching to copy this one, it seems. They'll probably one-up it too. Sweet Tooth looks snazzy, but his texture looks like he's using whatever chin cream Reggie's using. he's so shiny.

Reactions: 1 person

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Might be good, but it need to be as fun as smash melee, and I don't think "hardcore game" character can be funny enough.
Wait & see.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ITT: People wishing Nintendo was the only player on the market and MS/Sony should stop everything they're doing now.

Seriously, It's not about who owns what characters and so on. It's about what the game is about. If SSB was gamewise a piece of crap, who would bother with it for long if the only thing you get out of it is seeing Snake beat the shishl out of Mario? I'd like to see what comes out of this and then judge it. Imagine that, everyone copied Id Quake gameplay in lots of things and still we don't call HL and the rest a copy of the game. Things aren't as black and white as some people seem to think.

-Qtis

ps. If people honestly want everyone else but Nintendo to stop what they're doing.. Good luck with that. I'd personally want an option to not buy a certain product and make my own choices regarding what to buy instead of buying the only one available. Especially when some controllers and all aren't suited for all hand sizes and the lot..

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
sony has characters? :rofl2: HAHAH that made my day!
hqzbu.jpg
r0VsG.png

Reactions: 3 people

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah well Sony doesn't know how to be consistent with the gameplay. That's why if they go making this smash bros clone then their only challenge is to keep the formula from being altered.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Sony making a fighting game with first party characters?
COPYING NINTENDO.

Does this mean every fighting game with characters from a franchise/company copies Nintendo even if it's older than SSB itself?

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
COPYING NINTENDO.

Does this mean every fighting game with characters from a franchise/company copies Nintendo even if it's older than SSB itself?
We are just saying all this cause the title says it.
Anyway Sony copies a lot from competitors, they don't come up with anything original very often.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
COPYING NINTENDO.

Anyway Sony copies a lot from competitors, they don't come up with anything original very often.

Likewise Nintendo copies alot from their competitors and nobody seems to mind:

Wiimote

Reactions: 3 people

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They come up with plenty of original games and ideas, you're just too jaded to realize anything. Of course when they do have a "new idea", it'll either get shit on by the yahoos like yourself for being "dumb" or shit on by the same yahoos who take their time to track down obscure patents that never came to fruition. Even then, why do people care about "copying"? If it's a good game or product and it's fun and works, why do we care who did it first? Like the Playstation Move, an obvious copycat. But it works and has enough different titles to make it not just a "Wii 2.0". Hell, it even gets flat out better ports of what it "copies" (see House of the Dead: Overkill: Extended Cut, No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise although I heard the latter has quite a few issues).

As for this supposed "fighting game", it's just a few concept models, nothing else. I'm not entirely convinced that this is any more than just... concept models.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.