Rumor: Sony "Title Fight" info/images leaked

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm not buying this. Considering how many different age groups Sony's game characters skew towards, it would be damn near impossible to blend them all together in one fighter (Kratos and Sweet Tooth would definitely not mesh with, say, Sly Cooper or Sackboy).
sackboy vs kratos would be the fight of the century

Whoever wins, someone has to clean up the stuffing and blood left behind.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just coping =/= expanding (which my be a different concept all together.)

Wasn't even thinking how they will work in the actually game. The character select and battles will be hilarious.
:lol:

How 'bout their "smash attacks"? Imagine Kratos using those dramatic attacks for a smash as a cut away. i.e ripoff body parts and stab eyes. :P

OJClock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The character artist sitting a row ahead of mine is modeling polygonal female boobies. Carry on…
Finally, what I've been looking for in a fighter! because you know.. virtua fighter isn't a thing

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sure hope this has Move support so we can see people who bash the Wii for using motion controls in everything flail their arms about playing a Wii game on their PS3.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
half these characters don't even belong to $ony :creep:
What? These are the characters that have been said
Colonel Mael Radec - First Party
Kratos - First Party
Parappa - Third Party (I think?) but Parappa is probably owned by Sony.
Nathan Drake - First Party
Sly Cooper - First Party (Sly 4 being worked on by third party)
Sweet Tooth - No idea
Fat Princess - First Party

So like, troll harder.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
lol
I can't wait to hear how this will be "better than smash bros".
I remember when Rag Doll Masters came out, all my friends were telling me its a nintendo killer, about how the physics make it brilliant...
It was shit. and still is.
I think the same will happen for this game, since it cant copy SSB, it wont be as fun.

Sticking to what I know works best.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
lol
I remember when Rag Doll Masters came out, all my friends were telling me its a nintendo killer, about how the physics make it brilliant...
I think the same will happen for this game, since it cant copy SSB, it wont be as fun.

This is as always "what I know works best" + "so far". Imagine going back and thinking that Doom 1 was the only standard for FPS even now. Just doesn't work.. Thus SSB is one of the best of it's genre, but I honestly hope it's not the best of genre that is possible to make on the long run. Innovation is something that happens over time and thus, what is the best now may not be the best in the future.

-Qtis

ps. I own SSBB and a Wii. I do play it, but it certainly isn't a game I'd call the best out of those that have been released so far (including all genres, PS3 titles, can't say 360 titles, since I don't own one)..

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
The only way I would buy this game is if there was only female characters and your clothes get easily ripped.
Yes i went there.
Anyway this will be interesting to see how this plays out.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
lol

This is as always "what I know works best" + "so far". Imagine going back and thinking that Doom 1 was the only standard for FPS even now. Just doesn't work.. Thus SSB is one of the best of it's genre, but I honestly hope it's not the best of genre that is possible to make on the long run. Innovation is something that happens over time and thus, what is the best now may not be the best in the future.

-Qtis

ps. I own SSBB and a Wii. I do play it, but it certainly isn't a game I'd call the best out of those that have been released so far (including all genres, PS3 titles, can't say 360 titles, since I don't own one)..

Very good point.
I love other fighting games like DOA and TEKKEN and a tiny bit of street fighter.
But smash bros is in a world of its own so far, and I honestly love it.
The competition can only be good in the long run but I would hate to see Sony give the genre a bad name.

pubert09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, I hope this works out. Hopefully it will have a little bit of a fresher look than Nintendo making ANOTHER Super Smash Bros.
Although I still love Brawl.

And as for the people comparing it to SSB - stop it. It isn't SSB, so there's no need to bash something not even close to release yet.
If it's not like SSB, that should be a good thing.

But I bet fanboys will be like "This game sucks because it copies SSB!!!!" if it's similar and say "This ruins this style of game" if it's different.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies