RUMOR: Mario & Luigi 3 Smashes into Europe July 2009?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarioLuigi3releasedate.jpg

I've never played a Mario RPG game, just never thought RPG + Mario could mix. Most of you will be happy about this though!

QUOTE said:
Here’s a bit of a rumor for you, but from a source that has come through in the past.

There is one guy that normally knows what’s going on with release dates in Europe. I don’t know how/why he knows this information, but the last 3 or 4 times he’s had information, it’s been spot-on.

This same man has dropped information that points to a July release for Mario and Luigi RPG 3 in Europe, even though he states that the month is tentative as of right now. I’m sure E3 will bring info for the North American release, and as long as that happens, expect confirmation of a Euro release soon thereafter.

News Source: GoNintendo

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I kind of knew that this would of happened because in a magazine my lil bro has called "K-Zone" which is n Australian mag it has Mario RPG 3 in it and they usually do that for a Japanese or American game that's coming to Australia and Europe.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
Raiyu, how could you have not played a single mario RPG. Try playing Superstar Saga and experience the fury that is Fawful. I HAVE FURY!!!

QUOTE(Raiyu245 @ May 18 2009, 04:53 PM) I've never played a Mario RPG game, just never thought RPG + Mario could mix. Most of you will be happy about this though!

Mario has been a Action-Adventure game..seeing him in a RPG just seems like blasphemy on my part. Raiyu has spoken!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Raiyu245 said:
Edgedancer said:
Raiyu, how could you have not played a single mario RPG. Try playing Superstar Saga and experience the fury that is Fawful. I HAVE FURY!!!

QUOTE(Raiyu245 @ May 18 2009, 04:53 PM) I've never played a Mario RPG game, just never thought RPG + Mario could mix. Most of you will be happy about this though!

Mario has been a Action-Adventure game..seeing him in a RPG just seems like blasphemy on my part. Raiyu has spoken!

Try it. It actually works very well.

Don't play the old one on the ds unless you beat the first game. You'll thank me.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hehe, Raiyu and I had a fight on IRC one day about the entire ordeal. RPG's just aren't his kind of game apparently. Which is fine by me, it's a matter of taste. Yes, it DOES work with Mario + RPG. You just won't convince him. Mario RPG on SNES is my personal favorite game ever and I tried very hard to convince him to try it. It didn't work though, so just let him stick to his own personal tastes. You can't please EVERYONE after all!
tongue.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
Edgedancer said:

I HAVE FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had played that game, you would laugh at that.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Hehe, Raiyu and I had a fight on IRC one day about the entire ordeal. RPG's just aren't his kind of game apparently. Which is fine by me, it's a matter of taste. Yes, it DOES work with Mario + RPG. You just won't convince him. Mario RPG on SNES is my personal favorite game ever and I tried very hard to convince him to try it. It didn't work though, so just let him stick to his own personal tastes. You can't please EVERYONE after all!
tongue.gif
I never said RPG's aren't my thing...I play alot of RPG's, just not turn-based RPG's. And the fact that Mario plus the word RPG sounds ridiculous to me..but I don't know, maybe I'll try it (once I get my DS back!!!) but who knows.

D

Deleted-119707

wow. wasnt expecting it being released in july. i expected a late 09 release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2