Rumor: Conduit Has 16-Player Online Multiplayer?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
We are still waiting to find out the exact details of the online play for The Conduit. The title just recently made the press junkit rounds, which brought about new impressions. I stumbled upon this bit of information from one outlet that got some play time with the game.

I talked with their art director Matt Corso, and he confirmed sixteen player matches are in, as are friend codes.

I will reach out to High Voltage to see if I can get a confirmation of this info. Until then, I’ll hold tight with the ‘rumor’ heading.
News Source: GoNintendo

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should put the quote in quotes. I'm pretty sure High Voltage confirmed Friend codes along time ago but said they were looking for a work around. If rumors are true the game is coming out in June and still has time to change.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I think they already said that some time ago..

Anyway, there are a bunch of ways to make Friend Codes "more friendly"..
Since they're doing matches with 16 people, friend codes are probably being used only to locate matches with your friends and enable WiiSpeak functions (Nintendo wouldn't want you talking to strangers).. if the guys at High Voltage are smart, they'll add to the game something like Jump Ultimate Stars has.. letting you save the friend codes of everyone that played with you.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
JUS doesn't let you Save Friend Codes of people you play on Random Wifi, it simply lets you save their decks. I think Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii let's you have your opponent's Friend Pass (Is this their FC?) after you play them on Random Wifi.

Also 16 player Online sounds great but wouldn't this mean the stages would have to be Pretty big?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.