Rumor: Another Dragon Ball Z Game Coming to Wii?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possible port of Raging Blast perhaps?

QUOTE said:
Namco Bandai loves their Dragon Ball Z license, which is why they keep pumping out title after title. There's no way they're going to let the franchise die while it's still so popular, making it very easy to believe that yet another title is in the works for the Wii. We don't have an official confirmation at this time, but it's sure looking likely that the Wii will indeed get more Dragon Ball Z action in the not-too-distant future. Thanks to Hero of Legend for the heads up!

News Source: GoNintendo

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When will we get another game for the 360/PS3
mad.gif

Burst limit was so-so. It wasn't enough for me.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh, you silleh Raiyu, following the wi ever so closely
tongue.gif

This 'new' DB game better not suck like some of the other ones.
I get the feeling that they want t do what sega is still doing to sonic, driving it into the ground. :\

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was Dragon Ball ever that popular of a video game genre? I mean, it has its fanbase of anime fanboys, but otherwise I don't think so. Atleast not compared to Sonic.

Sonic has starting dying ever since Mario won the platformer war. If Sega starts divebombing, which is quite a possibility (since its investing in great but low selling Wii games ain't exactly paying off and Sonic isn't as popular as he was in his old days), I could see Nintendo snatching it up faster than an anime fanboy on the next edition of Dragon Ball Z. Yay double reference!

I could be wrong, since I hate Dragon Ball Z. Even when I watched Pokemon as a kid I didn't watch DBZ.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Was Dragon Ball ever that popular of a video game genre? I mean, it has its fanbase of anime fanboys, but otherwise I don't think so. Atleast not compared to Sonic.

Sonic has starting dying ever since Mario won the platformer war. If Sega starts divebombing, which is quite a possibility (since its investing in great but low selling Wii games ain't exactly paying off and Sonic isn't as popular as he was in his old days), I could see Nintendo snatching it up faster than an anime fanboy on the next edition of Dragon Ball Z. Yay double reference!

I could be wrong, since I hate Dragon Ball Z. Even when I watched Pokemon as a kid I didn't watch DBZ.
The Budokai Tenkaichi series are some of my favorite fighters to this date. Yeah, they're not the most complicated or deep fighters, but they're *the* Dragon Ball Z game, there's a massive amount of characters, and it's unique enough to keep coming back to every once in a while. And Raging Blast is technically Tenkaichi 4 with a new name. Can't wait.
smile.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Gaisuto said:
The Budokai Tenkaichi series are some of my favorite fighters to this date. Yeah, they're not the most complicated or deep fighters, but they're *the* Dragon Ball Z game, there's a massive amount of characters, and it's unique enough to keep coming back to every once in a while. And Raging Blast is technically Tenkaichi 4 with a new name. Can't wait.
smile.gif
QFT
Budokai Tenkaichi is a great series of games, i usually hate this genre but this is an exception for me
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2