Gaming *Rumor Alert*Kid Icarus Uprising Apparently $15 At Best Buy on Tu

OscarRamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
A member of the Cheap Ass Gamer forums is reporting that Kid Icarus: Uprising for the Nintendo 3DS will be $15 tomorrow as part of the Deal of the Day. Those of you that have yet to purchase the game for your Nintendo 3DS now have no excuse. The game also includes the Nintendo 3DS stand which can be used to prop up your Nintendo 3DS to get arguably the best experience.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder if this is true... i have played this and is one of my fav 3ds games. (execpt the flying part sucked ass) and i loved how it was a pwness game...

saviorkross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's up atm for $15. Sadly it's store pickup only and I don't have a Best Buy close enough to justify ordering it. Oh well, perhaps next time.

It's been put up for delivery as well, so all good.

Reactions: 1 person

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine but the nearest Best Buy is an hour and a half from where I live :x

Ah well, time to make the most of my free student busing for a sweet $15 deal :yaynds:

saviorkross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems they updated and added in a shipping option. Scooped it up for $15.89 + free shipping, so I can't complain. Looking forward to not finishing it like I've done with so many other games I have backlogged atm, lol.

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seems they updated and added in a shipping option. Scooped it up for $15.89 + free shipping, so I can't complain. Looking forward to not finishing it like I've done with so many other games I have backlogged atm, lol.
Yea I'm pretty glad I didn't go to bed. I was able to cancel my previous order (which was in store) for a free shipping option, which isn't a deal to me since I have no 3DS yet.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered mine, glad I got up early:) I've been a little skeptical of the control setup, but for 15$, its worth the chance to see if its as good as everybody says it is.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Just ordered mine, glad I got up early:) I've been a little skeptical of the control setup, but for 15$, its worth the chance to see if its as good as everybody says it is.
As always, I can't see a KI related article without mentioning the thumb stylus. http://dx.com/p/finger-stylus-for-ds-dsl-dsi-ndsi-ll-black-33314?item=1
With this little accessory you play the game using both thumbs holding the system with both of your hand eliminating the need for a stand for longer play sessions.

...k bye!
*vanishes*

Reactions: 1 person

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just try before you buy. Even at $15 dollars the controls are extremely difficult to adjust to, and they are not stellar in any sense of the word. The single player campaign has a lot of content but it's a waste. Only buy this game if you really need some online time, otherwise let this great deal fly (LOL) right past you. Just try before you buy....

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Just try before you buy. Even at $15 dollars the controls are extremely difficult to adjust to, and they are not stellar in any sense of the word. The single player campaign has a lot of content but it's a waste. Only buy this game if you really need some online time, otherwise let this great deal fly (LOL) right past you. Just try before you buy....
Depends on the person, I guess. I've never had an easy time with the controls, but a lot of people say they were no issue. And even I was able to remedy my control issues with the thumb stylus eerpow mentioned.

I've had the game since launch day (late March), and I rarely play online, but there's still tons to do even with single player campaign. The campaign itself is something like 12-15 hours, and there's a lot of replay value with tons of difficulty levels, unlockables, a huge achievement system, etc.

Reactions: 3 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-