Homebrew RPGHax was released!

worthlyege

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Im currently having a issue with the new exploit.
I launch homebrew, i open TWL save tool but it says it requires a title not included in the system. I remember with soundhax months ago it worked well so i dunno.
How to fix it?

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Im currently having a issue with the new exploit.
I launch homebrew, i open TWL save tool but it says it requires a title not included in the system. I remember with soundhax months ago it worked well so i dunno.
How to fix it?
Use JK Save Manager, is still the most compatible Save Data I/E for 3DS.

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: DocAlexei

xXMelvinXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like nintendo removed all the codes on their servers.
My list is 100% worthless now
If anyone wants to, feel free to send in codes to me
LOL, I finally decided to install RPGHax today since it seemed like it was working so well for everyone (I was going to download the exploit last night but I went to bed instead and I would have it right now if I hadn't ... I feel like I always have the wost of luck when it comes to these things :glare:) I'm sure it won't be long before someone uploads a new code for the USA N3DS, though. As a side note, has anyone tried using Retroarch or other emulators on the latest firmware of the New 3DS XL? I have an old 3ds with OOT3dHax and it couldn't run any of them properly, so I am excited to try them out if I can get this working on my New 3DS XL.

Last edited by xXMelvinXx,

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
LOL, I finally decided to install RPGHax today since it seemed like it was working so well for everyone (I was going to download the exploit last night but I went to bed instead and I would have it right now if I hadn't ... I feel like I always have the wost of luck when it comes to these things :glare:) I'm sure it won't be long before someone uploads a new code for the USA N3DS, though. As a side note, has anyone tried using Retroarch or other emulators on the latest firmware of the New 3DS XL? I have an old 3ds with OOT3dHax and it couldn't run any of them properly, so I am excited to try them out if I can get this working on my New 3DS XL.
Nope, the payload are buggy. We said it many times. @MrJason005 could you edit your OP post and insert something like "This Hax doesn't load a fully-compatible payload for other Homebrews (emu etc.)"?
So let's avoid that other people ask for the same question :rofl:

xXMelvinXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, the payload are buggy. We said it many times. @MrJason005 could you edit your OP post and insert something like "This Hax doesn't load a fully-compatible payload for other Homebrews (emu etc.)"?
I mean, the original post does say that this exploit allows the loading of "some emulators", so I was just wondering which ones actually work.

MrJason005

√2
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
OK added it to the OP
Sorry, I don't read every reply here.

Reactions: zSyntex

sonictails2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow. just saw all the files removed from the server. i'll repeat what i said earlier:

FYI, when you make an RPG in RPG Maker Fes, if you choose DATABASE then GAME INFO then press R once, you have the option to make the game a Public Release or not.

If a game is a YES public release, it shows up for ALL RPG MAKER FES USERS TO SEE. If you select NO, it WONT SHOW UP ON THE SEARCHES.

I suggest a new update where the files are set to NO for public release so that it won't bring extra attention to the program, especially since you can still exchange the program between through product IDs if you select NO for public release. So all you have to do is delete the program already done, and then re-upload a NON PUBLIC release version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7