Homebrew rpg maker emulator?

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
on android i have emulator that lets me play games made in rpg maker xp and rpg maker vx
is it possible to for someone awesome to make a 3ds equivalent?

i mean its mainly a jrpg/ zelda/ pokemon remake community that use the software which is perfect for a nintedont handheld.

JustPingo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That is possible as it's quite small. If those apps are in C, that would be even better (even though android is in Java (yerk) if I remember right). You just have to wait for someone to do it xD The question is : is it simple enough to be done in not so much time?

loco365

Trophies
XP
That is possible as it's quite small. If those apps are in C, that would be even better (even though android is in Java (yerk) if I remember right). You just have to wait for someone to do it xD The question is : is it simple enough to be done in not so much time?

You can also program for Android using C by using the Android NDK so it shouldn't be too much an issue porting over most of the code.

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
im terrible at coding program languages, im more of a html/graphic person but i wonder if anyone will do this as it opens a way to make games for the 3ds on your pc with millions of free resources and a bunch of easy guides all over the net

edit

the app i usedis called Neko RPGXP Player

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeet the cat.