Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From Insert Credit:

"You've all heard of Rose Camellia by Nigoro no doubt, the Japan-originating flash game in which naughty girls slap each other in specific ways so as to be maximally rude. It was so ubiquitous at the time that I didn't bother to mention it here. You've also probably heard lots of people say it should be ported to DS - well, that's happening right now! A French homebrewer called Mia (of Everlasting Love fame) has made a small proof of concept for it, which is by no means complete. Unfortunately, Mia doesn't have time to finish the game, so he's asking serious/brave DS homebrew developers to contact him via his site to talk about finishing it up. And so I'm making this post. Somebody help the man!"

And thus I'm reposting this...here! Follow the link to goto Mia's site for those who'd wish to help out.

Original flash game here.
Download NDS Game here.

Seeker108

Trophies
Website
gamer60.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
You know, a month back, i posted the link to this particular game here and said it would make a great DS homebrew
smile.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice one. But I don't like it how you have to slide the stylus right away you press Attack button, without lifting the stylus. I think it should let us lift the stylus for a better gripping and stuff. Just my 2 cents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74nTzbgDGWM