Hacking Rosalina Input Redirection

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I'm trying to play Smash Bros for 3ds with my Game Cube controller.
Yesterday I configured with Xpadder my controller so it worked in my computer.
Then I connected it with NTR input redirection and it worked fine in the home menu, but inside the game it didn' work.
So I tried to use Rosalina's Input Redirection, but, I have a dude, How can I connect my Gamecube controller with Xpadder configured to Rosalina's client?
My 3ds: Old 11.4E, with sighax installed and Luma in 8.0
My computer is in windows 10
Sorry If my english is not understandable.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm trying to play Smash Bros for 3ds with my Game Cube controller.
Yesterday I configured with Xpadder my controller so it worked in my computer.
Then I connected it with NTR input redirection and it worked fine in the home menu, but inside the game it didn' work.
So I tried to use Rosalina's Input Redirection, but, I have a dude, How can I connect my Gamecube controller with Xpadder configured to Rosalina's client?
My 3ds: Old 11.4E, with sighax installed and Luma in 8.0
My computer is in windows 10
Sorry If my english is not understandable.
You have two options:
1. BootNTR Selector and InputRedirection Mode 3 and the original InputRedirection Client.
2. Start InputRedirection from Rosalina and use InputRedirectionClient-Qt by TuxSH.

With Smash, Pokemon Sun and Moon, and a few other games, you must use special versions of NTR and InputRedirection known as the Mode 3 versions.

1. Redownload both and the mode3 cia will be included.
2. Now run InputRedirection Mode 3 first, then, when you go to the home menu, open NTR Mode 3 WITHOUT pressing close. Just open NTR directly and hit Yes.
3. Now, wait for BootNTR Selector to set up, then open smash, WITHOUT hitting close. Hit Yes again to open Smash and then close NTR.
NOTE: if you close one of them before selecting either choice, the console will restart, closing InputRedirection and NTR mode3. Keep in mind that InputRedirection NTR is no longer supported in favor of having it built into Rosalina.

If you are to use Rosalina, just download the QT-based client TuxSH made (the download is in Luma 8.0's changelog). Open Rosalina and start InputRedirection, then use the client to connect.

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You have two options:
1. BootNTR Selector and InputRedirection Mode 3 and the original InputRedirection Client.
2. Start InputRedirection from Rosalina and use InputRedirectionClient-Qt by TuxSH.

With Smash, Pokemon Sun and Moon, and a few other games, you must use special versions of NTR and InputRedirection known as the Mode 3 versions.

1. Redownload both and the mode3 cia will be included.
2. Now run InputRedirection Mode 3 first, then, when you go to the home menu, open NTR Mode 3 WITHOUT pressing close. Just open NTR directly and hit Yes.
3. Now, wait for BootNTR Selector to set up, then open smash, WITHOUT hitting close. Hit Yes again to open Smash and then close NTR.
NOTE: if you close one of them before selecting either choice, the console will restart, closing InputRedirection and NTR mode3. Keep in mind that InputRedirection NTR is no longer supported in favor of having it built into Rosalina.

If you are to use Rosalina, just download the QT-based client TuxSH made (the download is in Luma 8.0's changelog). Open Rosalina and start InputRedirection, then use the client to connect.
I tried the version 3 as you said, and when NTR is loaded it closed inmediatly
The question about Rosalina's one id how can I Make my gamecube work in the 3ds

Thanks for your reply

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the version 3 as you said, and when NTR is loaded it closed inmediatly
The question about Rosalina's one id how can I Make my gamecube work in the 3ds

Thanks for your reply
Like I said, with NTR you cannot hit the close thing or it closes NTR or InputRedirection. You can only hit close once it says Close the suspended software and launch this one. I'll PM you a video.

Reactions: 01jara123

01jara123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Like I said, with NTR you cannot hit the close thing or it closes NTR or InputRedirection. You can only hit close once it says Close the suspended software and launch this one. I'll PM you a video.
Okey
I followed what you have said in the same order and the Input Redirection doesn't work

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The old ntr one

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the old ntr one,i think.its name on the 3ds is inputredirection ntr
You made sure to run inputredirection first and then NTR, right? Also, consider using Luna's built in inputredirection (mainly developed by the same guy) alongside the newer client.

Gameandwatchamiibo

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
ok everyone, good news. I found out a way to run input redirection on such games. I cannot link it right now due to my rank, but the solution is in fonzd's mode3 input redirection, along with mode3 input redirection I found on reddit, which also I cannot link. the pc client is in TCPixel's video titled"
Playing 3DS with an Xbox One Controller Mod Showcase! + [Quick Setup Guide]
". I hope you find all the files and enjoy the games.

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-