Rosalina Input Redirection

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by 01jara123, Jul 3, 2017.

1. 01jara123
    OP

01jara123 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2016
    Hi! I'm trying to play Smash Bros for 3ds with my Game Cube controller.
    Yesterday I configured with Xpadder my controller so it worked in my computer.
    Then I connected it with NTR input redirection and it worked fine in the home menu, but inside the game it didn' work.
    So I tried to use Rosalina's Input Redirection, but, I have a dude, How can I connect my Gamecube controller with Xpadder configured to Rosalina's client?
    My 3ds: Old 11.4E, with sighax installed and Luma in 8.0
    My computer is in windows 10
    Sorry If my english is not understandable.

2. FateForWindows

FateForWindows GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 8, 2017
    United States
    You have two options:
    1. BootNTR Selector and InputRedirection Mode 3 and the original InputRedirection Client.
    2. Start InputRedirection from Rosalina and use InputRedirectionClient-Qt by TuxSH.

With Smash, Pokemon Sun and Moon, and a few other games, you must use special versions of NTR and InputRedirection known as the Mode 3 versions.

1. Redownload both and the mode3 cia will be included.
    2. Now run InputRedirection Mode 3 first, then, when you go to the home menu, open NTR Mode 3 WITHOUT pressing close. Just open NTR directly and hit Yes.
    3. Now, wait for BootNTR Selector to set up, then open smash, WITHOUT hitting close. Hit Yes again to open Smash and then close NTR.
    NOTE: if you close one of them before selecting either choice, the console will restart, closing InputRedirection and NTR mode3. Keep in mind that InputRedirection NTR is no longer supported in favor of having it built into Rosalina.

If you are to use Rosalina, just download the QT-based client TuxSH made (the download is in Luma 8.0's changelog). Open Rosalina and start InputRedirection, then use the client to connect.

3. 01jara123
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2016
    I tried the version 3 as you said, and when NTR is loaded it closed inmediatly
    The question about Rosalina's one id how can I Make my gamecube work in the 3ds

Thanks for your reply

4. FateForWindows

Feb 8, 2017
    United States
    Like I said, with NTR you cannot hit the close thing or it closes NTR or InputRedirection. You can only hit close once it says Close the suspended software and launch this one. I'll PM you a video.

01jara123 likes this.
  5. 01jara123
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2016
    Okey
    I followed what you have said in the same order and the Input Redirection doesn't work

6. FateForWindows

Feb 8, 2017
    United States
    Did you make sure to enable the debugger? Can you open the NTR menu?

7. 01jara123
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2016
    I have enabled the debugger and I am able to load the NTR menu